To prevent exploitation, we will prevent new Accounts from being able to Gift enlistment crystals. We will also be taking action on those who are using 3rd Party Sellers, Bots and other farms to gift themselves mass amounts of Enlistment Crystals. Lastly, we will be adding an expiration timer to Enlistment Crystals. All unopened Enlistment Crystals will expire on Oct 18 @ 17:00 UTC. For more information, please see this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346104/updates-to-enlistment-gifting-event
We have adjusted the node placement of the new AW maps to better allow path traversal. As a result, defender placements have been reset. Please, take a moment to re-place your defender setup. We will be pushing out a message in-game shortly.
More Incursions improvements in "Metal-pool Meltdown"!
Last month we dropped a large update where we improved a lot of friction points within Incursions. We're keeping most of those changes with a few small adjustments to the regular format. We're also giving you a new Themed Zone. That means Bosses and regular encounters on the map will all be new. Stay tuned and keep an eye out for…
Deadpool, or should we say the Metal-Pools, and their Henchmen have taken over Incursions Themed Zones. You will find Platinumpool & Goldpool as the new Final Bosses. You will also see fewer difficulties and some additional Buff changes to improve the overall experience. We’re also proud to showcase a new Reward Update, with it you will see the addition of 7* shards as well as the new 7-Star Incursions Artifact Crystal.
Starts: September 11th, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC
- There will now only be 6 difficulty levels ranging from Sectors 1-6.
- Sector tuning will be based on the following:
- Sector 1 = Challenger - Proven
- Sector 2 = Conqueror
- Sector 3 = Uncollected
- Sector 4 = Cavalier
- Sector 5 = Thronebreaker
- Sector 6 = Paragon
- Sectors 1-5 each have 15 Zones total.
- Themed Zones will appear in the following Zones: 1, 4, 8, 12
- Sector 6 has 25 Zones to challenge our best Summoners.
- Themed Zone will appear in the following Zones: 1, 4, 8, 12, 16, 18 and 24
- Deadpooloid (Science)
- Captain America
- Spider-Man (Classic)
- Deadpooloid (Skill)
- Deadpooloid (Mutant)
- Deadpool (Classic)
- Deadpool (X-Force)
- Deadpooloid (Tech)
- Howard the Duck
- Civil Warrior
- Iron Man
- Deadpooloid (Cosmic)
- Venom the Duck
- Deadpooloid (Mystic)
- Unstoppable Colossus
Champion Cooldown Updates:
Champion Cooldown timers will now be the following:
- 1-Star = 30 mins (Was 5h)
- 2-Star = 2 hour (Was 5h)
- 3-Star = 4 hours (Was 5h)
- 4-Star = 10 hours (Was 20h)
- 5-Star = 16 hours (Was 44h - 1.8 days)
- 6-Star = 20 hours (Was 92h - 3.8 days)
- 7-Star = 20 Hours (Was 140h - 5.8 days)
Hacks & Choice Node Updates:
- There are no changes to any Hacks or Choice nodes with this update. All Hacks, aside from Boost Hacks, will be permanent when obtained.
Defender and Champion Pool Updates
- 7-Star Defenders have now been added to the mode and have the possibility to spawn.
- There were no other changes to Defender champion pools other than for Themed Zones as mentioned above.
Buff Updates (3 total)
We're removing a few more problematic Buffs as they have higher chances to create impossible scenarios. The following buffs have been removed from Defender Pools:
- Aspect of War
- Can't Touch This
- Selective Timestream
- Increased Artifact yield across all remaining difficulties
- Increased the Artifact cap to 500,000
- Added 7* shards and T6CC to top zone rewards
- Increased amount of various other resources
- Increase gold in Milestones and reduced requirements to collect Milestones
- Added exclusive 7* Incursions crystal to Incursions store:
- It will require 8+ 7* champions to purchase
- It will cost 400,000 Artifacts
- It will be limit 1 and reset every 30 days
- This crystal will contain 7-star versions of: Ronin, Captain America (Infinity War), Mojo, Angela, Hulkbuster, Namor
*Click/Tap to Enlarge
Top Zone Rewards
**Click/Tap to Enlarge