Options

Gladiator gauntlet glitch [merged, w/ comms - not a glitch]

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
As you can see there's a difficulty glitch with there being 2 level 2 and level 4 being level 3 so I would wait do do gladiators gauntlet for now

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    It also gives uncorrect rewards
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    And Caps tickets are not opening up the remaining tickets as well once an objective is completed.
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    2 things. 1 the tiers are all messed up, there seems to be 2 tier 2s and tier 3 instead of tier 4. Second thing is how do the rest of the tiers work and how do i unlock them.
    https://youtu.be/eU086UuiUcU?si=9AZsgRWWpN2y23fT
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I see tiers 1-4 pretty clearly, unless you are saying the rewards look like they are the same
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,615
    Hey Summoners,

I can clear this up.

There are 9 Tiers in this side quest, but there are still only 5 Threat Levels tuned to each progression level. Thus, you'll see multiple tiers with the same Threat Level.
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

I see tiers 1-4 pretty clearly, unless you are saying the rewards look like they are the same

When u click on it, it will show 2 threat level 2s and one threat level 3.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I can clear this up.

There are 9 Tiers in this side quest, but there are still only 5 Threat Levels tuned to each progression level. Thus, you'll see multiple tiers with the same Threat Level.

I'm Paragon so why can't I see tier 4 and other people can if that's really true 🤪
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,615
    BabyMiike said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I can clear this up.

I'm Paragon so why can't I see tier 4 and other people can if that's really true 🤪
    You have to complete each tier to unlock the next tier.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

BabyMiike said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I can clear this up.

So I should just start on tier 1 and start working my way up?
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    I had tier 4 to started completed tier 4 and 5 but received tier 3 completion rewards for both
  • Options
    GotchaRexiGotchaRexi Posts: 19

I had tier 4 to started completed tier 4 and 5 but received tier 3 completion rewards for both

I think we are getting confused with the tier and the threat level... there are 8 total tiers, but not that many threat levels. So some tiers have the same threat level
  • Options
    GotchaRexiGotchaRexi Posts: 19
    A_Fungi said:

Kabam Jax said:

BabyMiike said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I can clear this up.

So I should just start on tier 1 and start working my way up?
    I started with tier 4 and tier 5 showed up as soon as I finished.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Why on earth do paragon players have to waste resources on those types of rewards? It’s stupid.
  • Options

Why on earth do paragon players have to waste resources on those types of rewards? It’s stupid.

You don't have to...
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

You don't have to...
    You do if you want to unlock the higher tiers. So I have to use entry tokens on lesser rewards.

• Options
    @Kabam Jax thanks for clearing things up
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

A_Fungi said:

You don't have to...
    You do if you want to unlock the higher tiers. So I have to use entry tokens on lesser rewards.

The thing is, Kabam knew this when tuning rewards. If you could go straight to the end, those rewards would be reduced.
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    Bit confused. I completed up to the tier 7 but the tier 8 is locked. How is that unlocked?
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Blue Cyc in Tier 5 has no additional nodes.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,074 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Mpd1 said:

Bit confused. I completed up to the tier 7 but the tier 8 is locked. How is that unlocked?

You'll get more entries every day. You unlock them in the solo events.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I can clear this up.

So unnecessarily confusing.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★

PLEASE stop time-locking our access to quests and rewards.

Stop telling me how and when to play the game, let me experience things on my time at my own pace.

Really, disagrees? There are people here who actually like being time-locked out of accessing quests and rewards?
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,556 ★★★★