**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lockjaw

Now this isnjust an idead black bolts dog should be playable and i know your thinking about how hes gonna fight you could just make him shoot energy this is an idea so please please please consider it because i know at least forty people who want to fight with him thanks for consideration

Comments

• MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I don't know something seems wrong about hitting a cute big doggo with no real ways or intentions for fighting, plus he isn't even human like. Atleast Howard and Rocket can talk so that makes it better.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Markx wrote: »
    I don't know something seems wrong about hitting a cute big doggo with no real ways or intentions for fighting, plus he isn't even human like. Atleast Howard and Rocket can talk so that makes it better.

Agreed. Also every time Rocket talks he isn’t being a ****, when you read it’s fun, but if he talked to me I would really want to hit him
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Interesting, I'd want that character because it's a big dog that teleports! :wink:
  • Now this isnjust an idead black bolts dog should be playable and i know your thinking about how hes gonna fight you could just make him shoot energy this is an idea so please please please consider it because i know at least forty people who want to fight with him thanks for consideration

Pretty sure they have a forum open for characters requests....post it there
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Forget Lockjaw, I want that chick with the Pokeball hair.