Commissary Question

13»

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    @LilMaddogHT

Plus the other Bundles coming 24 and 29, thanks.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

@LilMaddogHT

Yeah... but I figured those would already show How to Get Points in the About the Event screen... Maybe more will be added there to mid event but seems odd based on prior history. Usually that screen shows everything that will be available (even though if not immediately available). Like the Loyalty Selector Bundle... It's not available but already showing...
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

@LilMaddogHT

Yeah... but I figured those would already show How to Get Points in the About the Event screen... Maybe more will be added there to mid event but seems odd based on prior history. Usually that screen shows everything that will be available (even though if not immediately available). Like the Loyalty Selector Bundle... It's not available but already showing...
    Don't bring logic into this. I'm still relying on high hopes here.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

I'm still trying to figure out who's sitting on 11 Featured Crystals.

I am actually. I‘m only spending 6* Shards every ~100 days when the new Featured is released and usually pull 3-4 of the new Champs (one of them dupe at least).

Last one was quite some days ago (got Silk, Sandman, Moondragon dupe and Moonbow) so I already saved up 170k Shards again. Can buy the 7* offer.

And of course I have 5-10x generic dupe Gems saved as well, no need to use them honestly at my progress level.
    I did the Gen Gem trade for Sigs. Which I need more honestly. Also, Dani is a hidden gem. I took her to R4 and used a Gem on her.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

Seems F2P can get to last milestone. Really varies & depends on if you already did the BG solo objectives that refreshed yesterday (200 pts) which I'm missing out on & how many AQ fights you typically do. Not sure if the 4/5 Rare champ selectors are in other summoner progression titles but found some items not in the store now for my Thronebreaker available on my mini.

Imagine fighting 115 AQ fights in one week. Thank you for doing the math though, I really wanted to see this
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Seems F2P can get to last milestone. Really varies & depends on if you already did the BG solo objectives that refreshed yesterday (200 pts) which I'm missing out on & how many AQ fights you typically do. Not sure if the 4/5 Rare champ selectors are in other summoner progression titles but found some items not in the store now for my Thronebreaker available on my mini.

Imagine fighting 115 AQ fights in one week. Thank you for doing the math though, I really wanted to see this
    Realistically, I do like half of that. Probably won't be able to afford the loyalty bundle either. So my ceiling is around 2k points. That is IF I hit all BG objectives. The milestones (for ~2k points) would give me 1mil gold and 30k 6* shards. Not worth the effort imo.

• Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Member Posts: 93
    edited September 2023

Any one seen or know what the loyalty bundle is???
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

It’ll be on a later day like the announced 24th or 29th.

Wild how they offered some gold for alliance tickets - the only thing that doesn’t score you a single point in the solo objective.

I’m addition to these these items being very hoard-heavy, this is also an event that doesn’t “reward” MOST types of players - as many of us aren’t sitting on piles and piles of gold and units and hundreds of thousands of crystal shards.

A lot of us, ya know, use those resources when we get them to build up our still developing roster. This event seems to only take into consideration the whale accounts who just have excess of everything.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    It’s all ridiculously overpriced for such a low amount of points
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Has there been any info on if civil warrior is going to remain a trophy champ or will be added to the basic at some point in the future?
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Just saw a certain youtuber clear out all the deals in the unit store and pretty much everything in the commissary store, yet they haven't even hit the 3rd milestone on the solo event. That is awful icl.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited September 2023

Prepare for an incredible overpriced bundle if each is 1000 points -.-
    And of course kabam releases this on friday so they will leave this thread marinating until monday
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Imagine?... I feel like I was undershooting in case others actually showed up on time and frequently. I take a ton of fights on Map 8 so... 😬

I think I got like 27 fights max I can do on the map... So 23 per seemed reasonable 🤣
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Imagine?... I feel like I was undershooting in case others actually showed up on time and frequently. I take a ton of fights on Map 8 so... 😬

I think I got like 27 fights max I can do on the map... So 23 per seemed reasonable 🤣
    My alliance runs map 4 and it's still tedious to go through so i cant imagine map 8 lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

My alliance runs map 4 and it's still tedious to go through so i cant imagine map 8 lol
    Map 5 might be better to run. Still not hard but it has a number more Fights.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★

Thank you for the very nice visual break down!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Map 5 might be better to run. Still not hard but it has a number more Fights.
    Very good point. Maximize fights without making it a laborious task.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★

No very impressed with the milestones.

They seem daunting to achieve.
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 729 ★★★★

they're going to switch trade currencies in the new deals, right? so we're not gonna see a better offer needing 6* shards, right?
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Member Posts: 734 ★★★

they're going to switch trade currencies in the new deals, right? so we're not gonna see a better offer needing 6* shards, right?

Better safe than sorry. I'm gonna wait and see for myself.

@Kabam Miike able to share if currencies overlap on the next offers?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike able to share if currencies overlap on the next offers?

You can just wait it out. These current offers are up for 10 days, the duration of the event. So just wait for everything to get posted and choose the best ones if they use competing resources.
  • Jez25Jez25 Member Posts: 45
    cur53d said:

What is a LOYALTY SELECTOR BUNDLE? I don't see this anywhere?

Same here.. wondering
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Jez25 said:

cur53d said:

What is a LOYALTY SELECTOR BUNDLE? I don't see this anywhere?

Same here.. wondering
    It's a bundle you get for loyalty. I'm pretty sure it will be so expensive the only people who can get it will be the people who got the 24 million loyalty a year or two ago that Kabam never actually fixed.