CrcrcrcReal_Madrid_76_2Nosrep 3 votes
Viv vision
2%
_G0lden_ 1 vote
Moleman
0%
Galan
55%
Manup456Advrcm2017Justcause102CASrinivascaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqRiptideThePredator1001willrun4adonutKonstant45FrostGiantLordLickyTrongNovAxewOnlyUlaşHonorable_BluJayMasterASilentAris 24 votes
Moondragon
0%
Valkyrie
18%
MagrailothosRepto23SavageBreaker69HungaryHippoGardoshUltragamerZeoliteQueenMcoc 8 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Ibom
    Hot take for sure but he’s just super reliable and tanky in a ton of content.
  • _G0lden__G0lden_ Posts: 10
    Viv vision
    vivs been my fav champ since she came out so i voted for her!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,545 ★★★★★
    Ibom
    Ibom is super good. Great for countering maximum mystics that even torch can't. Has regen with the slave mastery, fast bg killer, great all rounder, great for general questing with sustainability and damage
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Galan
    Galan is good for every Fight...Can end Fights really Fast. So I thibk he's the one you are looking for
  • BartenderKevBartenderKev Posts: 46

_G0lden_ said:

vivs been my fav champ since she came out so i voted for her!

Unrelated but even after 15 solar charges my viv doesn't powergain much when using her sp1. Saw few videos of her endlessly sp1 the opponent but my doesn't gain enouypower for the next sp1? Should we press block while her sp1 or something
    I don’t know but the same happens to me. I know the opponent has to be under one bar of power for the power gain to work but that doesn’t even work sometimes.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,896 ★★★★
    Galan
    Galan is great as an offender for questing and BGs. Build up Harvest and deal massive energy damage, with a simple rotation. Just an overall versatile champ.