Options

Next Titan Pool

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★

Credit to Charles Wung on this one—Group 2 will be moving out “early December” according to Jax, which I would guess as Wednesday, December 6.

The six new champs added should include the two featureds (Morb and WxN), as well as four basic champs. Current champion rosters in game suggest Havok, Peni and Ultron may be among those to be added. Assuming that’s correct, who’s the fourth new 7*?

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 153
    @DrZola i think CMM will get added in Titan pool too because her crystal Paragon crystal came into the game some time ago and Ultron will come in alliance raid crystal
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Credit to Charles Wung on this one—Group 2 will be moving out “early December” according to Jax, which I would guess as Wednesday, December 6.

The six new champs added should include the two featureds (Morb and WxN), as well as four basic champs. Current champion rosters in game suggest Havok, Peni and Ultron may be among those to be added. Assuming that’s correct, who’s the fourth new 7*?

Dr. Zola

Longshot
  • Options
    The last pool update happened the second you updated the client, that would probably explain why there is no timer because it probably just updates when the client gets updated.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,864 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

i just hope they don't poll the community ever again with these things lol ... Spot and Colossus and even Warlock .. there were better options to debut as seven stars.

Agreed lol. I hated most of the votes. Juggs was a big W though
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Licky said:

Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

i just hope they don't poll the community ever again with these things lol ... Spot and Colossus and even Warlock .. there were better options to debut as seven stars.

Can't believe they chose Shang chi over Kate that was really not good imo
    Shang chi was better than kate in other contents and bg.
    We don't know about necropolis by that time so that's why most of us chose shang chi over kate

What I couldn't tolerate is spot over quicksilver and warlock over ultron/omega sentinel.
    Kate nukes faster than Shang. Way better for battlegrounds (on defense too) and much more relevant, even at release. Shang is amazing, don’t get me wrong, but Kate has been the better champ imo
  • Options
    Licky said:

Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

Yeah. She’s such a well designed all rounder, having her as a 7* would be insane. Rank 2 would start with 220 charges in necro and do insane damage with stat focus added
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 ★★★★
    Licky said:

Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

I got Shang from my titan and I’m not mad but that would have been kate and a 7 star kate in necropolis would be so op. Little tilted at the community for that vote
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 306 ★★

Licky said:

Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

I got Shang from my titan and I’m not mad but that would have been kate and a 7 star kate in necropolis would be so op. Little tilted at the community for that vote
    Completely agree, I got Shang too and I'm just thinking about what could have been...
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Licky said:

Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

Yeah. She’s such a well designed all rounder, having her as a 7* would be insane. Rank 2 would start with 220 charges in necro and do insane damage with stat focus added
    Emilia90 said:

Licky said:

Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

Shang chi was better than kate in other contents and bg.
    We don't know about necropolis by that time so that's why most of us chose shang chi over kate

What I couldn't tolerate is spot over quicksilver and warlock over ultron/omega sentinel.
    Kate nukes faster than Shang. Way better for battlegrounds (on defense too) and much more relevant, even at release. Shang is amazing, don’t get me wrong, but Kate has been the better champ imo
    I disagree, kate is a good defender, maybe in low leagues, where player rely on parry. She's easy but atleast a good defender unlike shang chi who has zero defense potential.
    But he make it up on offense, he nukes faster than kate in bgs.
    But obviously, if we had her instead of shang chi, necropolis had been much easier (atleast half the revives could've been saved).
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Licky said:

Licky said:

Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

Completely agree, I got Shang too and I'm just thinking about what could have been...
    I got jabari panther and duped my spot from titan crystal. I’m juust thinking about what could’ve been lol
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    Should be something like this...

I'm guessing it swaps over next Wednesday on the 29th. Next EQ starts on Dec 6th and would be a bit odd to add the new champs to the in-game files with this month's update when they could be put in for next month's update.
  • Options

I'm guessing it swaps over next Wednesday on the 29th. Next EQ starts on Dec 6th and would be a bit odd to add the new champs to the in-game files with this month's update when they could be put in for next month's update.

Cap marvel isn't in the next Titan crystal. Also the Titan crystal doesn't update a time, it updates with a client change. We saw Jabari and Spoderham on the client in September and in the October update we were able to claim them.
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 91
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Ultron would be exclusive for raid, mark my words
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 150 ★★
    Deacon said:

Agree with all but warlock.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,786 ★★★★★
    So many great champs… so many mid champs.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★

CMM will go to Basic, Ultron will be from AQ Raids … and Peni Parker is the last one for Titan Pool.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★

Not sure why I thought Kushala and Cheelith would be January, but I’m happy if they are December. Agree that CMM probably in basic—adding Peni and Havok makes December a better pool than current one in my view.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    Havok would be annoying as a 7* since most of the 7* techs like mysterio or shuri cant take him. Just have to hope Nimrod/Fam arent banned/in the draft
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 345 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Havok would be annoying as a 7* since most of the 7* techs like mysterio or shuri cant take him. Just have to hope Nimrod/Fam arent banned/in the draft

war machine, captain america, and hulk buster can take him, which i like since it gives use to some of the more middling 7 star techs
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★

Licky said:

Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

The fact that people chose Spot over Quicksilver and even Spidey 2099 is something I will never forgive them for. Quicksilver is by far better than Spot, and for some reason people voted for the 7* champ that actually needs to be duped over 2 champs that don't
    They‘re adding the looser of voting in the near future anyway, December Event adds Diablo and Professor X (which were in Voting, too, right?).
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 473 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Licky said:

Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

The fact that people chose Spot over Quicksilver and even Spidey 2099 is something I will never forgive them for. Quicksilver is by far better than Spot, and for some reason people voted for the 7* champ that actually needs to be duped over 2 champs that don't
    They‘re adding the looser of voting in the near future anyway, December Event adds Diablo and Professor X (which were in Voting, too, right?).
    True, but I'm worried they're going to make him harder to get than it would've been if he was just added to the Titan pool (and later the basic pool)
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    I'm confused, do we know who will be in the next titan pool? I assume this is dropping early December as mentioned?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Amir447 said:

I'm confused, do we know who will be in the next titan pool? I assume this is dropping early December as mentioned?

It will be live with the next game update on Monday or Tuesday.