**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Shang-Chi BUG??

In the event quest, as you do, did my MLLLM combo to get the stun, when out of knowhere the opponent throes a special MID-STUN.
As seen below, I got the "pin point strike" text meaning I did the combo and they have the "stun" text too
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN!!!

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,541 ★★★★★
    Does this help?

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,028 ★★★★★

Does this help?

That's expecting people.to read abilities and or nodes though. They don't do.that around here anymore.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Does this help?

That's expecting people.to read abilities and or nodes though. They don't do.that around here anymore.
    But the stun is still one he with is wired
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★

Does this help?

There’s literally a stun debuff on OS It wasn’t purified
    Visual bug? I don’t know, just spitballing.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★

Does this help?

There’s literally a stun debuff on OS It wasn’t purified
    Visual bug? I don’t know, just spitballing.
    That’s be the only thing with stil no good
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 263 ★★★
    Defenders throw specials at will with the new ai
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 100

Does this help?

This would make sense IF SHE AUTO-BLOCKED but she didn't she THREW A SPECIAL so idk
  • Options
    ShaggyM said:

Even while stuned huh, that's crazy
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 263 ★★★
    Jimajohn said:

ShaggyM said:

Even while stuned huh, that's crazy
    Seriously I've seen defenders throw specials at almost anytime. Whether it's mid combo, hitting into block, at the end of your combo before you can throw your special and so on, it seems like there's no limitation to when they can throw a special.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Does this help?

That's expecting people to look at the picture and see the clearly applied stun. But people don't do that around here anymore.
  • Options
    I've asked about this, maybe someone will try to reproduce it. My theory is there could be a weird interaction with her where she purifies the stun from the autoblock but it is still showing visually.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
    You can see she has no armor ups because she has just used her auto block. That is also why Shang Chi has one newly applied incinerate debuff, further evidence of triggering Omega Sentinel’s autoblock. This all leads me to believe it’s a visual bug on her status bar, but her actions are entirely within the realm of the possible.

Here’s what I can’t figure out. The stun off of pin-point strike without having used any other wushu strikes is lengthy. The stun debuff shown in the picture above, however, is over halfway done already. If, as the text in the screencap suggests, Shang Chi had only just inflicted that stun, it should be at near full duration. I might be missing something obvious, but this image doesn’t make any sense to me. OP, did you record this fight? Posting the whole video will help Kabam (and to a way less important extent, us forum dwellers) figure out what’s actually going on here.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

You can see she has no armor ups because she has just used her auto block. That is also why Shang Chi has one newly applied incinerate debuff, further evidence of triggering Omega Sentinel’s autoblock. This all leads me to believe it’s a visual bug on her status bar, but her actions are entirely within the realm of the possible.

Here’s what I can’t figure out. The stun off of pin-point strike without having used any other wushu strikes is lengthy. The stun debuff shown in the picture above, however, is over halfway done already. If, as the text in the screencap suggests, Shang Chi had only just inflicted that stun, it should be at near full duration. I might be missing something obvious, but this image doesn’t make any sense to me. OP, did you record this fight? Posting the whole video will help Kabam (and to a way less important extent, us forum dwellers) figure out what’s actually going on here.

Nah I didn't record it. When this weird thing happened I paused it and recorded about 4 seconds of the aftermath aka me dying. And kdk how to upload a video here
  • Options
    Jimajohn said:

Wicket329 said:

Nah I didn't record it. When this weird thing happened I paused it and recorded about 4 seconds of the aftermath aka me dying. And kdk how to upload a video here
    People typically upload to YouTube and post a link because you can’t natively embed video on here. I usually use a website to convert short videos into gifs because posting to YouTube first is too much effort.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Jimajohn said:

Wicket329 said:

People typically upload to YouTube and post a link because you can’t natively embed video on here. I usually use a website to convert short videos into gifs because posting to YouTube first is too much effort.
    True I could do that. But I only have the video from that picture onwards
  • Options
    Jimajohn said:

Wicket329 said:

Jimajohn said:

Wicket329 said:

If it includes the pause screen, it may show whether the stun is still being read on that end of the interface or not.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Jimajohn said:

Wicket329 said:

Jimajohn said:

Wicket329 said:

If it includes the pause screen, it may show whether the stun is still being read on that end of the interface or not.
    https://youtu.be/-0Be1wvxQ24?si=FZ2atz9GYCgpjLN8
    This is all I had
  • Options
    UPDATE
    I replicated this bug, here's the full clip
    https://youtu.be/5fQ9Nz5Vo6E?si=TZGAvx7SeiNMFQ-Q