ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

They're gonna be EXPENSIVE when it comes to Unit costs. The Catch Up is really meant to be a last resort, so if you want to get them without spending a metric ton of units, I really suggest trying to get into an Alliance and start harvesting your Loyalty (I don't know how much you already have, so that might not be possible at this point either).

What will it cost to get Thanos @Kabam Miike?
    Also can we get his deep dive soon Thanos is about 5 years overdue.
    You will get Nameless Thanos if you get all 4 Deathless Champs.

I know GW, apparently you can get Nameless Thanos with units as well.
    Noooooo, I don't think so...
    Well, it depends on how many units we're talking about. I'm sure Crashed has a number he might be willing to do it for.
    I think he means you cannot get thanos for units directly
    If you buy two hundred million dollars of Odins, I will personally ask Kabam to unlock an offer for Deathless Thanos for you for some reasonable amount of units. I am confident I will be able to make some kind of deal for you there.
    I think we can still "technically" get him via units though, meaning if we buy all the other pieces of the other champs with units we essentially have bought thanos with units (and gone into massive debt. My bloodline will carry this financial burden for generations)
    My understanding is that you don't just automatically get the final Deathless just by having the first four. I think we're supposed to do something with the first four to earn the final one. And I don't believe Kabam has explicitly stated that the final champ is going to be purchasable with units. They've said that it is *likely* that the individual pieces of the other four will *eventually* be acquireable in some fashion, and *if* it is with units it will be *a lot* of units. But if the final Deathless champ is a trophy for completing some challenge with the four other Deathless champs, the odds of being able to buy him with units at any conceivable time in the future becomes very low. I mean, even now there's no way to directly buy Labtron with units (not counting facerolling through Labyrinth with units).
    I remember them mentioning something about a special quest where we use only the 4 deathless and we'll get thanos via that. I could just be having a mandela effect moment though
    Bro stop imagining things and blaming Mandela
    Yes that is exactly what happened. You completely understood the exchange, your breadth of knowledge and insight frightens me. It couldn't possibly be that you interpreted the entire thing incorrectly
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,324 ★★★★★
    Well my guess is 10k units per piece

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

They're gonna be EXPENSIVE when it comes to Unit costs. The Catch Up is really meant to be a last resort, so if you want to get them without spending a metric ton of units, I really suggest trying to get into an Alliance and start harvesting your Loyalty (I don't know how much you already have, so that might not be possible at this point either).

Well, it depends on how many units we're talking about. I'm sure Crashed has a number he might be willing to do it for.
    If you buy two hundred million dollars of Odins, I will personally ask Kabam to unlock an offer for Deathless Thanos for you for some reasonable amount of units. I am confident I will be able to make some kind of deal for you there.
    I think we can still "technically" get him via units though, meaning if we buy all the other pieces of the other champs with units we essentially have bought thanos with units (and gone into massive debt. My bloodline will carry this financial burden for generations)
    My understanding is that you don't just automatically get the final Deathless just by having the first four. I think we're supposed to do something with the first four to earn the final one. And I don't believe Kabam has explicitly stated that the final champ is going to be purchasable with units. They've said that it is *likely* that the individual pieces of the other four will *eventually* be acquireable in some fashion, and *if* it is with units it will be *a lot* of units. But if the final Deathless champ is a trophy for completing some challenge with the four other Deathless champs, the odds of being able to buy him with units at any conceivable time in the future becomes very low. I mean, even now there's no way to directly buy Labtron with units (not counting facerolling through Labyrinth with units).
    I remember them mentioning something about a special quest where we use only the 4 deathless and we'll get thanos via that. I could just be having a mandela effect moment though
    I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that it was called the MandAla Effect. At least that's what I remember.
    Now I'm convinced it's mandala effect and not mandela
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 175 ★★

So one of the pieces is going to be bought with loyalty? Is this for guillotine or another deathless champion? Sorry if this question has already been answered in another post.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Malchaeis said:

So one of the pieces is going to be bought with loyalty? Is this for guillotine or another deathless champion? Sorry if this question has already been answered in another post.
    Yes, guillotine. You can find it in the “deathless” section of the store…
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 271 ★★
    Me who’s over here struggling with artifacts reading all this
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 175 ★★
    Lmao! Forgot about the 6* piece in the store. Was thinking about 7* pieces.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that it was called the MandAla Effect. At least that's what I remember.
    Wongers?
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    I missed the first piece from the BGs, does that mean its pointless to chase the others? I mean should I pay loyalties & tokens then found out that the piece I have missed will cost 10k or 10m units?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Mikes_mom said:

I missed the first piece from the BGs, does that mean its pointless to chase the others? I mean should I pay loyalties & tokens then found out that the piece I have missed will cost 10k or 10m units?

What you missed in BG (Gladiators’ Circuit) was a 7* piece… Spending loyalties and token gives 6* pieces… Don’t get them mixed up…
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 779 ★★★★
    I understand this is targeted at current end game players but what about players who reach end-game level a year from now? Will they just have to sit idly by and miss out on all of this or spend an absurd amount of units to join in?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,163 ★★★★★

I understand this is targeted at current end game players but what about players who reach end-game level a year from now? Will they just have to sit idly by and miss out on all of this or spend an absurd amount of units to join in?

Absurd amount of units
  • Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 66
    Can Kabam make the 7* tip available in another BG season? Just the tip please...
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Am I the only person who found this funny?

Says how much they make yet the first link is : Kabam is a cash grab xD
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,180 ★★★★
    I’m hoping that the deathless champs are still obtainable after this month
  • Options

Am I the only person who found this funny?

Well, I found it a little funny.

Says how much they make yet the first link is : Kabam is a cash grab xD

That's because the numbers they show are actually quoted from that link, which is authored by an often cited expert on MCOC monetization.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

I’m hoping that the deathless champs are still obtainable after this month

Nothing is exclusive forever, so the Deathless champs will be acquirable eventually. However, many things are exclusive for an extended period of time to prevent devaluing the effort players originally put into acquiring them.

So the Deathless champs are almost certainly going to be something that future players down the road will be able to get. But it is possible that by the time that happens they will be more of a collectable thing rather than a significant value item in the game.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    Some good advice, if you missed a piece start your unit saving and be prepared for what the potential price to acquire a piece via units is.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I’m willing to cash up for the units deal. Simple way to get the classic guillotine kit that shone stronger than the new kit.