Options

500.000 valiants stuck in vibranium?

Excuse me, HOW MANY VALIANTS are stuck in vibranium exactly??? Are you staying there on purpose or you just luck on skill and you pay to win? It's annoying fighting 500 valiants accounts with 18 billion rating when there are so many accounts close to my level and i have 3.5M rating with a very solid roster.

Comments

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    18 billion rating? Did I time travel or what
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 958 ★★★★

Excuse me, HOW MANY VALIANTS are stuck in vibranium exactly??? Are you staying there on purpose or you just luck on skill and you pay to win? It's annoying fighting 500 valiants accounts with 18 billion rating when there are so many accounts close to my level and i have 3.5M rating with a very solid roster.

I didn’t lose a single fight while climbing as a fresh valiant. There’s no point blaming the AI, if you’re valiant and not in GC you’re lacking in the skills department, which is fine. Just don’t complain.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★

I didn’t lose a single fight while climbing as a fresh valiant. There’s no point blaming the AI, if you’re valiant and not in GC you’re lacking in the skills department, which is fine. Just don’t complain.
    You absolutely can blame the AI when you can spend quite literally the entire fight nearly timing out trying to bait a sp2, granted I'm already in GC, but I'm well aware the AI is the worst it's ever been for not launching specials, feels like old school arena before they fixed the AI there.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 307 ★★
    I really want to have the same thing what op had while posting 🤣🤣. 500 valient and 18 billion rating. If I am not wrong then there is no account with 10Mil rating.

I am also playing in Vibranuim2. I barley lost matches. Sometime it is annoying when opponent is not throwing specials. I have 3 mil rating and good roster.

I don't get it when people get stronger opponent then why they come here to post. They never post when they get easier opponent.

Chill bro this is game and bg is competitive mode. You gotta figth this is the only solution. Sometime you get tough opponent and sometime easier.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★

Or you just don't play bgs that often (me) I'm still 3 medals away in vibranium 2
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,226 ★★★★★

Yes the ai is a problem when there never use there sp
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    I must say I am struggling this season. It seems harder to win consecutively for some reason. Maybe I am not as focused or dedicated like last season where we had boosted rewards.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

I really want to have the same thing what op had while posting 🤣🤣. 500 valient and 18 billion rating. If I am not wrong then there is no account with 10Mil rating.

I am also playing in Vibranuim2. I barley lost matches. Sometime it is annoying when opponent is not throwing specials. I have 3 mil rating and good roster.

I don't get it when people get stronger opponent then why they come here to post. They never post when they get easier opponent.

Chill bro this is game and bg is competitive mode. You gotta figth this is the only solution. Sometime you get tough opponent and sometime easier.

It’s more rewarding to defeat a better roster.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 753 ★★★

My r3 titania and terrax got banned 90% of the time , the only time they are unshackled is when the opponent also have a r3 titania . So valiant and end game paragon players are basically the same lmao
  • Options
    Jack2634 said:

My r3 titania and terrax got banned 90% of the time , the only time they are unshackled is when the opponent also have a r3 titania . So valiant and end game paragon players are basically the same lmao
    Yea that’s to
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★

Im valiant by exploring necropolis and I have almost the same rating as you. 2 r3s, 3 r2s, 3 r5s and the rest r4 in my deck lol
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 270
    Mmmmm. Minke
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Or you just don't play bgs that often (me) I'm still 3 medals away in vibranium 2

THIS! Some of us just simply have other things going on in life, especially this time of year. For people in my field, the holidays are a VERY busy time, so I have yet to be able to work my way through Vibranium to the GC simply because I have had almost no game time the past few weeks.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    As there is currently no way to have Valiant (aside from one person) without at least one necro run, I would say being valiant means you can achieve some degree of long form content, using the same few champs over a long, long series for fights. Those don’t feel like transferable skills to BGs?

And it’s fair, I think, to point out that this is probably the least popular meta-they’ve ever run.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 958 ★★★★

You absolutely can blame the AI when you can spend quite literally the entire fight nearly timing out trying to bait a sp2, granted I'm already in GC, but I'm well aware the AI is the worst it's ever been for not launching specials, feels like old school arena before they fixed the AI there.
    Never happened to me. I got sp3ed twice in GC when I pushed them to 2 bars of power and then the powerful from afar node did its trick, but that was my fault.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,162 ★★★★

lol what??
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    I think there is also a scheduling thing going on.

I personally was climbing slowly in Diamond, then stopped playing BGs entirely to focus on Necropolis for the past weeks. Now that that is done with, I'm gonna try to play BGs in this last week to make it to GC. I imagine a lot of other Paragon+ players did the same thing.
  • Options

Never happened to me. I got sp3ed twice in GC when I pushed them to 2 bars of power and then the powerful from afar node did its trick, but that was my fault.
    Still baiting for an entirely 30 second is not fun in anyway. Happen to me a lot