Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Who to awaken with a generic awakening stone?

King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 202
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Too many to decide on and so I need some pluses and minuses to awakening these champs.. They would remain at sig level 1 until I get more sig stones. All characters are 4 star and can be made to be 5/50.

Who to awaken with a generic awakening stone? 44 votes

Wolverine
31%
DNA3000BigMoIronDevilFrostyGreatScottTeddersDarkrider05JangbangerKayser2705Baseballguy711ViciousJKorporate_KurtNuckingfutsTheHoodedDormammu 14 votes
Archangel
59%
MasterSmokeWhododo872danielmathNoob_2yrsDeadbyrd9Chevy2g3Fireballs5buffajrGambl0rJmoneysteckSpeedbumpphillgreenFilmScorpionEcBatLFCSpig_Newton420samAshburnAnonymous346The1_NuclearOnionCliffordcan 26 votes
Rogue
2%
Googleplexian 1 vote
Psylocke
2%
Xxblackdemon54 1 vote
Hawkeye
0%
Storm
0%
Daredevil (OG)
2%
SamMarquez 1 vote
Kingpin
2%
Vision_41 1 vote

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,570 ★★★★
    Wolv or AA
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Archangel
    You should remove Storm, Hawkeye, and Psylocke from that list. Awakening them with a class specific gem is debatable even.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,460 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Archangel
    AA, wolvie doesn’t need to be awakened to be useful
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 202
    I like psylocke, but she can be complicated to use. Thanks everyone who has so far voted I appreciate it.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Rhino
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Wolverine
    Duped wolvie will save you a lot health potions in aq
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Wolvie or AA

Wolvie will help a ton in AQ

For utility and raw damage go with AA

Tough decision..