I got it from alliance and personal milestones
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★
    Kingpin
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    Kingpin
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I got one from a GBC! And then the Alliance.

Went for cosmic because I still need Herc.

Got Adam Warlock and Proxima :(
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    KP
  • chicachica Member Posts: 14
    KP
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Kingpin can make you straight paragon
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    I don't have KP at 6* so I can't speak to how amazing he is, but I vote Shang Chi. If you use the following rotation: MLLLM[stun]->MLM->H, you can just repeat that rotation 2-3 times for an SP2, and then you can end a lot of fights right there with the SP2. If not, just do it again. Very safe and very powerful, and the MLM shrugs debuffs as a bonus. If you need to deal with unstoppable, switch the MLM for MM for a slow debuff instead.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    But - Oh, I see you already have Shang Chi. Never mind, get the new champ. 6* AGs are all over the place nowadays.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Cav getting abyss nexus and have 6* gems is wild

Dude, its not that wild. The whole point of this event was to give lower leveled players more resources to bridge the skill gap between them and the endgame TB+ players.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Wong_98 said:

Dude, its not that wild. The whole point of this event was to give lower leveled players more resources to bridge the skill gap between them and the endgame TB+ players.
    Two years ago my alt, which I never intended to play, got a 6* HB which set it up for a long time...
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

My Cav account pulled Herc from an abyss nexus, got an AG, r4 mats and ascension from this event. Not mad about it but don’t think it’s necessary at that level either… things have changed a lot from where we started lol
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited December 2023

Wong_98 said:

My Cav account pulled Herc from an abyss nexus, got an AG, r4 mats and ascension from this event. Not mad about it but don’t think it’s necessary at that level either… things have changed a lot from where we started lol
    My paragon acct that has 3 path of necro completed can’t get Herc from 60+ cosmic tech crystals and 4 abyss nexuses lol
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    My 6 star r2 kingpin is so good ima r3 him next
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Valk
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    As a cavalier I’d go Kingpin. It might be a while before you can awaken and get Valk to a high sig. Kingpin will put in work right away.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    100% kingpin
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    KP will help a cav lot more than Valk
  • AlphaNeymar10AlphaNeymar10 Member Posts: 46
    I ended up picking kingpin. Btw I also got a six star herc from a mythic nexus that somehow had three six stars.
  • TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Member Posts: 126 ★★★

Wong_98 said:

No, it does not bridge the skill gap between endgame players and them; if anything, it makes it far worse. A lot of us gained skill by using under leveled champs against the collector or the grandmaster. Now these low level players are getting easy access to game altering champs, which they use to blitz through content and never learn any skills. Which leads to complaints about how hard act 6 was and now act 8 is far too easy for a top end roster.

If they actually used the banquet to strengthen rosters and then gave us a difficult Act 8.4 or act 9 that'd be one thing. But nope, they'll just continue to give uncollected's abyss crystals and make the new acts a shell of what once was.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    jj_jj_9 said:

Definately valk

jj_jj_9 said:

shes the best skill imo

Kingpin best skill