**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Holiday gift

Any idea what time the holiday gift gets sent out ? I was under the impression it was 25th , turns out it's 24th. I have one path left, so I assume I have to finish it before it gets sent out? Or would it be fine if I claim it but open it once I am valiant?
Bit confused...

Comments

• Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,343 ★★★★★
    the last few years its been sent as an item which you can then redeem in the holiday store. Though I can't confirm if that will be the case this year, I would assume it would be and you'll be fine to just hold it til you finish.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★
    If you have the resources I would be safe and do the last path. We have had selectors in the past and also rewards directly sent to our inboxes so it could be either
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,880 ★★★★★
    Go for it now
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Kabam has said that it will be a selector for progression, so if you don’t claim it right away and wait for a bit to do your last path, you’ll be fine
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 166
    Thanks everyone...either way I'll just get started I guess. 72 mins left for the 24th here...
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Kabam has said that it will be a selector for progression, so if you don’t claim it right away and wait for a bit to do your last path, you’ll be fine

This is correct
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 166
    Had to nap unfortunately...one of those minor inconveniences that prevent optimal mcoc play.
    So, it's not out yet...time to put Aegon and unitman to work
  • Options
    Azdef said:

Had to nap unfortunately...one of those minor inconveniences that prevent optimal mcoc play.
    So, it's not out yet...time to put Aegon and unitman to work

Yup, you got a little less than 14 hours left
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    We gotta head to the summoner market website for the holiday gift?
  • Options
    Rohith21 said:

The holiday gift is always sent to players via in-game message. In recent years the reward was actually a ticket, not an actual reward and there was an in-game store you would use to spend the ticket to get your reward. The reason for this is because many players level up their progression using the materials from the banquet event and Christmas sales, players would often get the gift for one progression literally a day or two before moving up to the next progression. With the ticket system, players can choose to delay claiming the gift if they believe they will move up to the next progression tier very soon.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Rohith21 said:

The holiday gift is always sent to players via in-game message. In recent years the reward was actually a ticket, not an actual reward and there was an in-game store you would use to spend the ticket to get your reward. The reason for this is because many players level up their progression using the materials from the banquet event and Christmas sales, players would often get the gift for one progression literally a day or two before moving up to the next progression. With the ticket system, players can choose to delay claiming the gift if they believe they will move up to the next progression tier very soon.
    That's quite insightful, thank you for the answer. I don't have much expectations for the holiday gift personally, but it would be nice to have something worth it for hitting valiant : ) Hope you have an amazing day
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,495 ★★★★★
    Anyways, to be safe, go for the final path
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    Cheers! Well done, hope for a nice present.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,880 ★★★★★
    Happy holidays ☺️
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    Azdef said:

Got it done finally! Path 6 was not as bad as I thought it would be, even though in all that rush I forgot to activate Odin's prefights till I got to Sandman!
    Thanks again for all inputs...
    Happy Holidays!

What content is this and we have to do to get the gift? I’m confused
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Azdef said:

Got it done finally! Path 6 was not as bad as I thought it would be, even though in all that rush I forgot to activate Odin's prefights till I got to Sandman!
    Happy Holidays!

They were finishing exploring Necropolis to get Valiant before the gift was sent out so they can get the Valiant gift
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Deder80 said:

Azdef said:

Happy Holidays!

They were finishing exploring Necropolis to get Valiant before the gift was sent out so they can get the Valiant gift
    Oh ok. Thats why I didn’t know about it. I’m not Valiant yet.