**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thoughts on Holiday Gift?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,575 ★★★★★
    Meh
    Valiant.

Could be because I got a 7* Stryfe after already having a max sig 6r5 and still chasing Photon from abyss Nexus crystals and features.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    I'm now 0-3 in my abyss selectors hunting for Herc :(

On the bright side my new Paragon alt got him...wah wah.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 532 ★★★
    Great
    Got a scorp
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 948 ★★★★★
    Other (Show me Results)
    BeastDad said:

Just a follow up… I really wish these would be geared toward rank ups with guaranteed value. RNG for a gift doesn’t feel like a gift unless you hit the lottery. Why make some of the player base unhappy after an already lackluster Banquet? December has not been a good month for Kabam.

This was my contention as well, but I knew for 100% certain that it was going to be like this.

Valiant players do not want Abyss nexus crystals, we want 7*'s. I would have traded that for a 1-2 gem, hell even a class 1-2 gem.
    I was surprised at what valiant got… less than I expected. Paragon was about what I expected for me. 1-2 gem for valiant made sense. I woild have been happy with less than that as paragon… T6CC stuff would have been great.

Arena fodder for Christmas is Kabam spamming Loki in BGs
  • Options
    Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65
    I did a push to make Paragon and wasted every game resource I had because I knew this would happen and couldn't do it because I was short 1 stupid T6B catalyst. Instead i get a **** 6 star crystal. Ugh thanks for nothing as usual Kabam
  • Options

TBs complaining that they got a 6* Nexus instead of a 7* or an Abyss when the entire Banquet event is tailored around them is absolutely hilarious.
    As for the gift, yeah it's alright, it's free so I'll take it even though I do think it could've been a bit better.

The gifting event is tailored around people spending money. And I got jack good from those banquet crystals.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

Just a follow up… I really wish these would be geared toward rank ups with guaranteed value. RNG for a gift doesn’t feel like a gift unless you hit the lottery. Why make some of the player base unhappy after an already lackluster Banquet? December has not been a good month for Kabam.

This was my contention as well, but I knew for 100% certain that it was going to be like this.

Valiant players do not want Abyss nexus crystals, we want 7*'s. I would have traded that for a 1-2 gem, hell even a class 1-2 gem.
    I was surprised at what valiant got… less than I expected.
    There was very little reason to rush for that title at this point, serious buyers remorse here.
    I have the same with trying to push Paragon. More so because I couldn't even make it due to lack of 1 T6B catalyst
  • Options

Would have loved for a rank up catalyst for T6B or T3A rather than heros at this point.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,213 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Alright
    My hopes, as well as some others, had been a Titan Crystal or 1-2 gem for Valiants.

Now I wish they’d even just given 10k Titan shards. It wouldn’t have let me open one, but I’d have enough by the time Road to the Crypt rewards came out.

Now I’ll be lucky to have 12k shards by that time(that’s including what Crypt gives us). They’re really locking away Titans hard. The fact that it’s taking until February for the first 2 Titan features champs to make it into the basic pool since the crystal’s inception is also ridiculous.

Guess I could just buy an Odin bundle or 2 and finish my last 3 paths for Necro to get my Titan fix
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,110 ★★★★★
    Alright
    Jdollar77 said:

TBs complaining that they got a 6* Nexus instead of a 7* or an Abyss when the entire Banquet event is tailored around them is absolutely hilarious.
    As for the gift, yeah it's alright, it's free so I'll take it even though I do think it could've been a bit better.

The gifting event is tailored around people spending money. And I got jack good from those banquet crystals.
    Not really, those crystals are garbage for Paragon and above even if you spend.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Meh

the way valiant was hyped and for us to get a 7 star crystal and an abyss which is essentially the paragon gift minus shards

Pretty much summed up why it’s meh to me. only way you get valiant is if you whaled or explored pinnacle content and the difference is 7500 shards. Not a class 7* or titan crystal. Either way it’s a gift so it’s good

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Amazing
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

There was very little reason to rush for that title at this point, serious buyers remorse here.
    I disagree. I’ve gotten at least 8 T6b just from the daily crystal, along with many other T3a, t6cc, etc.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★
    Meh
    Lovejoy72 said:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

I disagree. I’ve gotten at least 8 T6b just from the daily crystal, along with many other T3a, t6cc, etc.
    That’s the literal only benefit.

Yes that crystal has been great, but I could have easily just waited and not spent money to get valiant early.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 669 ★★★
    "Slap in the face"
    Slap in the face for Thronebreakers and Cavaliers.
    Half a slap for Paragorns.
    Valiants would have deserved a Titan.

I suppose Kabam joined a 6* class abyss crystal selector to show it’s more than last year (when the top gift was this selector).

Well, it is free, so thank you.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,530 ★★★★★
    Finally got a 6* Blade... Yay i guess...
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Amazing
    Amazing.

I pulled a Spot, but even if I duped a 7* that was already awoken this would have been far more than I expected.

Thank you Kabam.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Alright
    Sigs for Attuma from abyss nexus, chasing Kate, and dupe on Sauron from the 7 star, shards were enough to get me to my next pull (paragon), was hoping for Shuri or Domino dupe.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,518 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Alright
    Going in with low expectations, to having super optimistic expectation of a 7* gifted crystal, it actually fell up near the upper end of my expectations. Would've been nice to have a 5 stack of GBC in there too but it was good.

I do feel bad for anyone below thronebreaker though, they got some pretty mid rewards.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 899 ★★★★
    Alright
    Paragon, so got the 7* shards (just short) and decided to try for Hercules from a 6* Cosmic nexus. Mostly trash but it was between a first time dupe for Captain Marvel Movie or a first time pull for Adam Warlock so went with the latter.

From anticipation to hope, hope to mild disappointment, then finally acceptance. Sounds a lot like Christmas...
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 545 ★★★
    Trash
    only good if u get a good pull lol, rng based gift kinda meh
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 72
    Great
    I'm Paragon and it helped me get a new 7* . I landed on 7* Wongers so I'm happy
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Great
    It was a gift so anyone complaining is a knucklehead.