**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warning

Kabam u shouldn't ban people without first warning them. U should at least warm them first to not to use it.

Comments

• TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    It’s your responsibility reading the TOS and respecting it. And you know when you are cheating, it’s not something that happens randomly. Enjoy restarting from scratch
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Who would read the ToS it's so looooong. Even u wouldn't have read it. And I didn't cheat. My account got banned because of that doctor octopus bug.

Even if it did, what content did you go and beat using it. If you knowing used a bug to beat content then Kabam will ban you since it is an exploit.
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    I didn't know at first. Then I had to use him the second time cause all my other champs were KO. BTW I was doing Labyrinth of Legends
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I didn't know at first. Then I had to use him the second time cause all my other champs were KO. BTW I was doing Labyrinth of Legends

Then you deserve to be banned. You beat hard content using a bug to your advantage. That's an exploit and a clear violation of the terms of service.
    420sam wrote: »

Then you deserve to be banned. You beat hard content using a bug to your advantage. That's an exploit and a clear violation of the terms of service.

But I had no other choice all other champs were knocked off. And I didn't have a revive also. So what could I do
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    420sam wrote: »

. This brings up the argument of whether you should be banned for unknowingly using an exploit, as if you have no idea that what you are doing is a bug and the fact that it’s on kabams end surely you shouldn’t be banned ? Not saying he didn’t know what he did though.
    Kabam should hear my story at least
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Trust me no one here cares about your story of giving in to cheating.
  • The forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts. If you are seeking more information on bans, you can find it here.
This discussion has been closed.