**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down ticket - new AW system

Well in the past most of us have been ranking up so many magik, spider, av, ant man, NC & with new aw diversity systems. They have become useless. It’s like we have invested in resources on champs that’s not needed for defense because per battle group only 1 member can place either of those champs and rest others can’t place them as diversity matters.
Many of us has most importantly used our t2a on rank 4 Magik and now it’s only 1 magik is possible to place and rest go useless. So thereby , you KABAM must consider this and provide us rank down ticket by this month so we can rank down those unutilized champs and use those resources to rank up our diversity team along with synergy. Hope you to consider this KABAM...

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I have to agree.
    I have 2 mordos ranked for defence and can’t bring either. Plus he’s not really all that good to use for questing imo.
    Atleast magik is a beast to use.

If this is the final revision of war (I hope it’s not) then we really need the opportunity to change our rosters up to evolve with the ever changing game Kabam keep forcing on us, otherwise we’ll just be sitting on a bunch of useless champs every time they change how a game mode works.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No more RDT will be released unless they are character specific. The diversity change does not require a RDT.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Would be great if they did. Have quite a few 4R5 that collect dust and are now useless to me. Would be nice to recoup on those investments.

Argument is that champions haven't changed, so they won't do anything.

Foolish, but that's their stance.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    They have already made clear multiple time that they don't have plan to issue rank down tickets in near future no matter what.
  • This is a pain as i sit with the lowest pi champ and i cant use him for sole reason i ranked him.
    If we’ve got useless champs it just shows a bigger flaw in this game.

All champs should be useful and decent.
  • I agree 100% war has been RUINED because of this. It's a JOKE to have a god tier champ sitting on the bench. What the hell are you guys thinking when you make these decisions? BALANCE MY ASS!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You can place whoever you want on defense. No one does diversity in top alliances so your point is moot
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You can place whoever you want on defense. No one does diversity in top alliances so your point is moot

Some do diversity some don't in top allys.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Bc of the diversity those with no maxed 4* at R5 have to literally postpone ranking their 5* in order to max their 4* for AW which in response resources were used on 4* instead focusing on 5* not to mention every god damn month new batches of 5* are being added and yet no sign of 6* whatsoever yet.

Whoever decided to release more 5* into 10k pool has made a swing and miss mark and has unbalanced the game with AW tipping the scale even further.

Overall i agree RDT must be issued for all the resources we spent on 4* when we should be spending on 5* since they are the new meta!!
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Lol, wrong
    Lol, how am I wrong? My alliance is always floating around top 70-100 and we’ve fought one alliance this past month that placed for diversity
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Not everyone does mystic wars at the top. Also not everyone does diversity.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Ok charcter specific, carnage and gwenpool.
    Yes, I exaggerated a bit but the majority of alliances don’t do diversity. It’s not like you can’t place 2 mordos like everyone claims because it’s very easy to do that and nothing forbids it. You have the option to do mystic or diversity wars. No reason for rank down tickets
    Lol, how am I wrong? My alliance is always floating around top 70-100 and we’ve fought one alliance this past month that placed for diversity

You and I have two very different definitions of top alliances
    Yes, I exaggerated a bit but the majority of alliances don’t do diversity. It’s not like you can’t place 2 mordos like everyone claims because it’s very easy to do that and nothing forbids it. You have the option to do mystic or diversity wars. No reason for rank down tickets

I agree nobody should get rank down tickets for this but to not do diversity is just stupid. It’s guaranteed points. If both alliances 100% the map and they have better diversity then yours then your going to lose. And for what? Because you are too lazy to come up with a diverse map?

You say out of the last 7 wars only one was against a diverse map. I’m curious as to how many of those you won. And if it’s all of them, or even most, well you just got lucky. Even the toughest map can be completed fairly easily with minimal item use.
    edited December 2017
    Weve won all of them but two or three plus the diversity one. We had a 5 or 6 war win streak once we switched off diversity. We had 80-90 more defender kills when we lost to diversity. To me top alliances is top 100. we have yet to see our defense get 100% without major item use. It might have happened once. Last alliance got the closest with 99% I believe.
    Why leave a war matchup to higher rates defense? Ours are decided by if one alliance wants to spend and we are completely fine with that
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

You must have some crazy luck

All matches of this season for us have been diversity.

Only time you can forego diversity really is tier 1 since everything else is a joke.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Riza_20 getting my Magik off of defense is the one good thing that diversity did for me. She is fantastic on offense. I'd be happy to have rank down tickets come back but I wouldn't rank down my 4/55 Magik. Doubt many others would either.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    As much as I regret taking Mordo to r4 as he is useless for our alliance, and as much as I want to rank him down and do a different r4... we do not deserve RDT if it's purely based on champ changes.

I mean it could be based on game changes making champs we all have inept for anything good, but it isn't unfortunately.
    As much as I regret taking Mordo to r4 as he is useless for our alliance, and as much as I want to rank him down and do a different r4... we do not deserve RDT if it's purely based on champ changes.

I mean it could be based on game changes making champs we all have inept for anything good, but it isn't unfortunately.

The whole rule about RBTs being reserve to “champ changes” is rubbish. They changed the whole War setup which made duplicate champs useless, which makes previous rankings for war useless.

It goes back the the 12.0 debacle. They made certain champs useless by nerfing/changing mechanics (strange/IF/BW...etc) and issued rank down tickets to justify the change.

The new war system has done the same thing. It’s made duplicate champs in war def useless.

So until they make all champions as effective at war attack as war defence, and even the playing field, they have effectively nerfed champions and should issue 2 (imo) of each star type RDTs to help alleviate the issue.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Another day, another rank down thread. When will it ever end.
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Another day, another rank down thread. When will it ever end.

It will end when people are happy with changes
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Yeah can’t do multiples...this is prolly 30% or AW right now for us around 2100.

faIltpy.jpg
    VQZUyXK.jpg
    NRYi6B4.jpg
    AOfL6hn.jpg
    edited December 2017
    @CoatHang3r

How the hell do you luck out against non-diversity teams. Tier 1, I assume?

All we have gotten for 3 weeks now is 16-17M alliances, full diversity.

We've been stuck in full-explore since this season began.

We've also fought the same 4 alliances 8/11 times.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    This has been covered ad nauseum. Tickets are for major changes to how the Champs function. Not changes to content. People Rank who they want, for their own reasons. Fact is, they still do the same thing they did before the changes. Making changes to content doesn't mean they provide people with the Resources to have the best lineup no matter what.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    How are these guys winning against diversity. Here for the past 4 to 7 weeks we've been losing to diversity for just a few points every **** war.
    This has been covered ad nauseum. Tickets are for major changes to how the Champs function. Not changes to content. People Rank who they want, for their own reasons. Fact is, they still do the same thing they did before the changes. Making changes to content doesn't mean they provide people with the Resources to have the best lineup no matter what.

Please don’t start.

The champs DONT do what they did before.

Before they created roadblocks in war. Defender kills granted points. Points win wars. It benefitted having max MD mystics.

Removing defender points ended this (not neccesarily a bad thing) but in essence it made all duplicate champs useless in War defense.

So now people have a multitude of ranked champs that are useless.
This discussion has been closed.