**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

no AQ this week? [official comms]

captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
edited January 8 in General Discussion

are we supposed to have a week off before Raid week starts?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,490 ★★★★★
    Ours looks normal, week starts in 40 minutes and enlisted for days 1-4. Check if leadership remembered to enlist.
  • Options
    edited January 8
    haha, I am leadership. I'll log out and in again. it was there yesterday, but I installed the update and it's now gone.
  • Options
    lol. I haven’t updated yet so that may explain things…
  • Options
    KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 67
    Same. "Next Week" shows NO EVENT THIS WEEK.

I'm 100% positive we have current an next week always enlisted.

The latest game update broke AQ enlistment
  • Options
    exited the game and logged back in and same screen as above

@Kabam Miike hate to tag anyone but supposed to start in 38 minutes
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,287 Guardian

• Options
    right, but that starts next week
  • Options
    Yeah we are supposed to be able to enlist in raids starting this week. Maybe that’s what broke it though.
  • Options
    Looking at Raids Announcement a post on Forum here, it says ENLISTMENT WEEK starts today (Jan 8th).
    And Raids Week starts the 15th.

(but like you, I had mistakenly just assumed raids starts on 8th)

**strange though that the NEXT WEEK SETUP for normal AQ (setup for AQ that starts in under an hour today) has been taken down in advance of this week's normal AQ.
    Instead of the Setup screen changeover taking place once this week's AQ starts.
  • Options

Yeah we are supposed to be able to enlist in raids starting this week. Maybe that’s what broke it though.

The RAIDS Enlist would not start until top of the hour from now. So that's why Raids Enlist is not live yet.

Just odd that the normal Setup was still not available all the way thru to top of your here for this coming week AQ.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 831 ★★★
    I updated and am seeing the same re. AQ next week (30 mins out). Hoping in half an hour it'll let us set up the week again.
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 263 ★★★

Same here and I'm updated
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    same here. Can set it back up either.
  • Options
    Now I’m seeing the same on my non-updated game
  • Options
    I’d venture to guess that Kabam is assuming anyone who wanted changes to NORMAL AQ for this coming week, would have already done so in the past 6 days.

And cutoff the old Setup early, so that the new RAIDS SETUP can go live right at the top of the hour when AQ starts.

Because of course, people are gonna want to go in right away and see the week's worth of Raids Setup stuff right away (in about 15 minutes now).
  • Options
    I did already have it set up for next week, but when I went in there it was wiped out. then it was letting me set it up but kept giving errors, so I exited the game and logged back in and the screenshot above was the result
  • Options
    Mine is currently showing today as Day 15/7. So that’s something.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,427 ★★★★★
    For me, it says preparing new AQ. Was showing same as you before I am restarted the game.

Mine is currently showing today as Day 15/7. So that’s something.

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    Was gonna ask the same
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 831 ★★★
    It's showing nothing for the current week. The set up screen is there for next week but the changes made to it won't save.
  • Options
    cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 114
    Everything is blank on ours as well. Next week disappeared and now current week. Both say no event this week.
  • Options
    “Preparing” is typical I think for around first 15 minutes of each AQ.

As for Raid stuff, without having updated game, I did get that Raid pop-up with Tickets (pic above), and Raid Tix are an item on my Treasury Pane. So that part must have been in game code already.

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,427 ★★★★★

“Preparing” is typical I think for around first 15 minutes of each AQ.

As for Raid stuff, without having updated game, I did get that Raid pop-up with Tickets (pic above), and Raid Tix are an item on my Treasury Pane. So that part must have been in game code already.

I've never had a 'preparing' issue. Always able to get in the new week as soon as AQ starts.
  • Options
    Gah as always. New update new bug
  • Options

I'm cool with no AQ. Just give us the same glory as always. Therefore, it give Kabam plenty of time to fix any issues. Anyone else disagree?

this would be fine by me
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,136 ★★★★
    It's kicked us from this week too and we were all set up; leader and officers unable to re-enroll for this week....
  • Options
    edited January 8
    NEXT WEEK Setup is up now.
    At least thru Map-6 doesn’t look any different.
    Is it only 7 and 8 that are Raids ?? (Can ppl who do those see if they are same normal AQ map or not)

**Nevermind, the original Raid Announcement Post has example, where map is clearly labeled RAID MAP.

(Kabam probably still working on it though..)
  • Options
    Hopefully we get an answer soon but yeah getting glory for this week with no aq wouldn’t bother me none