S2099 relic NOT working with Darkhold Pages weapon node!

jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 372 ★★★
I just played act 8.2.2 on the "Darkhold pages" weapon path (i.e. the one starting with Mr. Negative). This weapon inflicts staggers on the attacker, and if those staggers nullify a buff, it deals a huge chunk of damage.

To prep for this path, I put my 4* S2099 relic on Spider Gwen. This relic, with the proper rune equipped, makes Spider Gwen immune to the precision buff from dexterity. But it does not work! If I have a stagger on Gwen, and I dex back, I take the damage from the weapon node, and the defender does not get a wither debuff.

Unfortunately I don't have video for you. (I don't have any way to record in-game video set up.) But this is repeatable. I tested this on multiple champs on this path with Spider Gwen. I confirmed that the correct rune is equipped, and I used practice mode to test that it works as intended. It works fine in other situations. But it does *not* work on this path.

Since nodes like this are a huge part of the value of that S2099 relic, this bug has a big impact on the utility of this relic. I'm not sure whether or not this is already a known issue, but it does appear to be an easily reproducible issue.

Comments