**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Show some love

Hey everyone!
I've created a small guide on how to defeat the EQ's Bullseye with the aim of joining the CCP in foreseeable future.
Kindly provide any feedback on the video and editing (I've edited any video for the first time)

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
    I've used Odin with some effective degree.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,700 ★★★
    Terra said:

AdiMCOC said:

Hey everyone!
    I've created a small guide on how to defeat the EQ's Bullseye with the aim of joining the CCP in foreseeable future.
    Kindly provide any feedback on the video and editing (I've edited any video for the first time)

No way he got 5 disagrees for typing that
    He plugs a video of his own without showing the video. Many don't like that.
    Oh lol I didn't clock
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    AdiMCOC said:

https://youtu.be/IS-PFe3J1ok?si=3eqAjgwbYrcqvG1J

Terra said:

AdiMCOC said:

Hey everyone!

I did but it's showing that it'll be posted after approval
    I'd just slow down a little with the texts, its impossible to read without pausing
  • Options
    AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Posts: 53

AdiMCOC said:

https://youtu.be/IS-PFe3J1ok?si=3eqAjgwbYrcqvG1J

Terra said:

AdiMCOC said:

Hey everyone!

I did but it's showing that it'll be posted after approval
    I'd just slow down a little with the texts, its impossible to read without pausing
    I see!
    Thanks, will keep that in mind for future videos!
    Much appreciated <3
  • Options
    Any other feedbacks?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,236 ★★★★★
    Suggestions: Leave text (yours and when showing nodes) on screen longer, so I don't have to keep rewinding. Do some videos in which you demonstrate skill vs cheese methods in which you mostly get hit a lot. Also, if your video is based on a current quest like the monthly EQ, get your video out earlier than the last week of the month (I finished EQ two weeks ago).

Good luck.
  • Options

Suggestions: Leave text (yours and when showing nodes) on screen longer, so I don't have to keep rewinding. Do some videos in which you demonstrate skill vs cheese methods in which you mostly get hit a lot. Also, if your video is based on a current quest like the monthly EQ, get your video out earlier than the last week of the month (I finished EQ two weeks ago).

Good luck.

Thanks 🙏
    Yeah I was thinking about posting the video in the first day itself (had completed the eq that day itself), but due to office commitments it got delayed
    Will keep that in mind for the future.

Also can you elaborate a bit the "skill vs cheese" method.