**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Options
    IEaZyIEaZy Posts: 4
    Just wanted to ask what challenge valiant got for week 3 of hulking? I might of gotten a point that didnt count iam sure paragon got mercenary and dimensional being
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    The winter of Woe final is much more enjoyable than all the previous fights. I didn't feel my roster was a competing factor as the previous single Woe fights. The Abs regen change is massive too. Thanks
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,154 ★★★
    Why is it only adding up to 17 and not 18 for paragons who were supposed to get the free robot point and who did the deathless gilly challenge but decided not to do the third objective. We were supposed to have 2 grace points. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★

Why is it only adding up to 17 and not 18 for paragons who were supposed to get the free robot point and who did the deathless gilly challenge but decided not to do the third objective. We were supposed to have 2 grace points. @Kabam Miike

Either you missed something somewhere or you haven't 100% wow gauntlet.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 117

You missed something else
    Only thing I skipped was robot objective and I finished at 19 points

• Options
    IEaZyIEaZy Posts: 4
    Iam missing 1 point. I am paragon got 17 points missing 1 i did all the challenges except god and metal for week 2 i did the guilly challenge. Ik theres a total of 19, 18 if you dont do deathless guilly
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 80
    Did you 100% explore both paths this week or just initial clear? I’m at 12 before starting with only skipping gamma.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,031 ★★★★★
    Kabam can we get few bonus points 😀
  • Options
    Grimz13Grimz13 Posts: 2
    I only have 23 point s when I finish this content n I’m only 1 point short to have all milestone so I wish there was a make up point to make it 24 points for me lol
  • Options
    Grimz13 said:

I only have 23 point s when I finish this content n I’m only 1 point short to have all milestone so I wish there was a make up point to make it 24 points for me lol

There were ways to make it up. Those ways included doing the earlier objectives and not skipping them. 😆
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 94

Abs man fight with those mixed up nodes was already ridiculous and even ai not throwing specials n keep dash back n block all the time dying because of degen while trying to bait sp 1 and if get hit the damage is ridiculous like 170k. The way he regens when below 40% health is ridiculous. Honestly this is the toughest and meaningless fight with no sence of nodes and defenders abilities mixed up together
  • Options
    Vipul9987 said:

Abs man fight with those mixed up nodes was already ridiculous and even ai not throwing specials n keep dash back n block all the time dying because of degen while trying to bait sp 1 and if get hit the damage is ridiculous like 170k. The way he regens when below 40% health is ridiculous. Honestly this is the toughest and meaningless fight with no sence of nodes and defenders abilities mixed up together

If he starts to regen a lot, just quit the fight
    They changed the node so that he can’t heal above the health he had at the start of the fight

• Options
    BaymarBaymar Posts: 2
    Whats the maximum number of points a paragon player can get from 100% WoW Gauntlet? i have just completed the left path with a cosmic team and it gave me 4 objectives points. I'm now on 14 points. Are there more points for taking the right path to 100%?. i have no points showing as available under the special tab...
  • Options
    Baymar said:

Whats the maximum number of points a paragon player can get from 100% WoW Gauntlet? i have just completed the left path with a cosmic team and it gave me 4 objectives points. I'm now on 14 points. Are there more points for taking the right path to 100%?. i have no points showing as available under the special tab...

1 completion
    1 exploration
    4 objectives

• Options
    Lacazette10Lacazette10 Posts: 2
    Shame for kabam did all objectives as paragon and got only 20 points and cant reach 21 for next milestone
  • Options
    Lacazette10Lacazette10 Posts: 2

• Options

Shame for kabam did all objectives as paragon and got only 20 points and cant reach 21 for next milestone

You were never gonna reach 21 as paragon regardless of grace points.
  • Options
    Irv_Yari0734Irv_Yari0734 Posts: 2
    Has anyone become valiant during a WoW quest? I am trying to find out if the new objectives would appear once becoming valiant. This way I can plan on how many times I need to do this gauntlet.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options

Has anyone become valiant during a WoW quest? I am trying to find out if the new objectives would appear once becoming valiant. This way I can plan on how many times I need to do this gauntlet.

Thanks in advance.

You will get the Valiant objectives for the gauntlet if you become Valiant while it's running.
  • Options
    Irv_Yari0734Irv_Yari0734 Posts: 2

Thanks in advance.

You will get the Valiant objectives for the gauntlet if you become Valiant while it's running.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 692 ★★★
    Is there a timeline on that extra point yet? If they said in the 8 pages of comments I must have missed it. I apologize if this has been asked. Just want to know. I appreciate it yall
  • Options
    Deder80 said:

Is there a timeline on that extra point yet? If they said in the 8 pages of comments I must have missed it. I apologize if this has been asked. Just want to know. I appreciate it yall

It was sent out over a month ago.
  • Options
    BaymarBaymar Posts: 2
    Folkvangr said:

Baymar said:

1 completion
    1 exploration
    4 objectives

Cheers buddy 👍🏻
    Didn’t manage to do Abs man in wk1 hence the current points situation. Completed the right side of the gauntlet but man did it eat some revives and units 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    OneWildGuyOneWildGuy Posts: 5
    Hello! I'm paragone and I have done everything. actually I have 20 points.....Just 1 point from the next goal.....there Is any chance to receive just 1 point bonus or one more Mission to get It?
  • Options

Hello! I'm paragone and I have done everything. actually I have 20 points.....Just 1 point from the next goal.....there Is any chance to receive just 1 point bonus or one more Mission to get It?

Become valiant when 8.4 releases and you will unlock 2 objectives

• Options
    MelderMelder Posts: 2
    Likley a shot in the dark, but any chances of a pop up bonus obnective for this first WOW? I admittedly miscalculated and am just 1 point shy of that last 7* King Groot Deathless piece.

If not will the Metal Music 7* piece be purchasable? Or do I just need to try to grind out 8.4 when it comes out to be vailiant for more objectives?

Thank you.

• Options
    PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 54
    @Kabam Miike is there any way you can convince the team to "accidentally" send another WOW point for all the Paragons that's stuck on 20 points? Call it an eclipse error or something :D:p
  • Options
    UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Posts: 22
    How we can defeat abs. man ? Kabam needs money, I'm OK with using tons of things but with revives still I can't kill him?? hello his regen still= crazy.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 643 ★★★★
    UyuSsmaN said:

How we can defeat abs. man ? Kabam needs money, I'm OK with using tons of things but with revives still I can't kill him?? hello his regen still= crazy.

Message from void - Hello