**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

WoW: I have reached the point where I don’t have the skill to continue.

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
I’m an Adult MCOC player of 8 years and at every significant spending event such as 4 JUL and Cyber week I often spend around AUD$500 on the various cash deals on offer during these special events. So in 8yrs of playing I have spent north of AUD$8,000 on this mobile game.

I’m Valiant progression and have completed (not fully explored) most of the MCOC game content. I consider myself a better than average player (I acknowledge I’m not a Top Gun Player but cut me some slack as I’m 51 years old!)

But I can’t for the life of me beat this juiced up Abs-Man in EOP 2.0 WoW. I managed to get Abs-Man to 12% HP with my duped R2 7-Star Hulk OG when I got KO’d. I thought I’d just revive and take out the final 12%. To my complete dismay all I did was watch in total despair as Abs-man regenerated his health in quick succession all the way back to 70%. That’s soul destroying to see. It’s also annoying and you just don’t want to participate with content designed like this.

WoW just isn’t enjoyable game content IMO. We’re now asked to try and play near impossible buffed opponents who seem to have a sole purpose to make us players use a lot of items or worse, drain our saved Units to buy more items or doubly worse to make us spend money to buy more Units to be used on buying more revives and HP potions.

If the future direction of MCOC is impossible content like WoW Abs-Man then I think I have reached the point where I don’t have the skill to continue. So rather than rage quit the game, because I have invested a lot of my time and money playing, I’ll just become another of the ever growing list of F2P players and just take it easy and save my money.

I'll just collect my free daily Valiant crystal and just participant in content that is fun to play (BG's, Season AW & monthly EQ) and await the day when the penny drops by the other remaining spenders that’s not worth contributing anymore to a mobile game that through design has slowly killed off the enjoyment this game once held.

Old Man Bulmkt

Comments

• Options
    LouieGiglioLouieGiglio Posts: 11
    She-Hulk is the best gamma option in my opinion. She counters the unstoppable and L2 stops the regen. Give her a try
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 589 ★★★
    @Bulmkt i agree with what u say and i am in the same boat. If u just want to just complete then try doom, he has high block prof and doom cycle seems easy to acheive. There are videos of it by MSD and UKM in YT.

I have not completed it yet because I was trying put diff champs and I think i will finally settle with doom and use the 7 tries.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★

I'm pretty sure you have since you're on the forums, but have you tried Cat Murdock's method with Hulk? It seems to be an easier method with Hulk that I hadn't of thought of and wished I had, but does require revives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcUdnjNaS3M

Wow, thanks buddy, i did it with 6 revives.
    @Cat_Murdock so grateful to you. Wish i knew this earlier. I wouldn't have bothered to read had it not been your video. I would want everyone to be aware on this method. My hulk is 6* R3 btw.

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,602 ★★★
    Give a try with 3 stars She Hulk with Hulk relic 👍
  • Options
    I feel the same way. Tried with a bunch of Champs, and I just can't. You get to a certain % then you get into a some sort of rhythm, but then he gets unstoppable in the middle of an attack or dex at your specials (I didn't know that happened before) or regens all your damage or he just decides to not attack at all while your furies dissappear or you get that degen. And let's not forget that if you time it just a little off the heavy won't take his form.
    Any removal of one of those nodes could help a lot or just add a heal block, but no.
    I used my revives and potions just for him to regen constantly and be stuck in the 50-65% health margin.
    So before I was about to use units for more revives I thought "is it really worth it"?
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

750 Units trying the Aegon method and not getting past 180 Combo and 80% down, that just Regens back. This Fight is gross. Nevermind the Dealthless Piece, I'm almost ready to stop playing. If this is the direction the game is heading for content, it's not worth playing for me. When you suck all the enjoyment out of it, there's nothing left to play for.

dawg it might be a you problem now cuz everyone should at least be able to unit through it
  • Options
    Silentkiller59Silentkiller59 Posts: 22
    Bulmkt said:

I’m an Adult MCOC player of 8 years and at every significant spending event such as 4 JUL and Cyber week I often spend around AUD$500 on the various cash deals on offer during these special events. So in 8yrs of playing I have spent north of AUD$8,000 on this mobile game.

I’m Valiant progression and have completed (not fully explored) most of the MCOC game content. I consider myself a better than average player (I acknowledge I’m not a Top Gun Player but cut me some slack as I’m 51 years old!)

But I can’t for the life of me beat this juiced up Abs-Man in EOP 2.0 WoW. I managed to get Abs-Man to 12% HP with my duped R2 7-Star Hulk OG when I got KO’d. I thought I’d just revive and take out the final 12%. To my complete dismay all I did was watch in total despair as Abs-man regenerated his health in quick succession all the way back to 70%. That’s soul destroying to see. It’s also annoying and you just don’t want to participate with content designed like this.

WoW just isn’t enjoyable game content IMO. We’re now asked to try and play near impossible buffed opponents who seem to have a sole purpose to make us players use a lot of items or worse, drain our saved Units to buy more items or doubly worse to make us spend money to buy more Units to be used on buying more revives and HP potions.

If the future direction of MCOC is impossible content like WoW Abs-Man then I think I have reached the point where I don’t have the skill to continue. So rather than rage quit the game, because I have invested a lot of my time and money playing, I’ll just become another of the ever growing list of F2P players and just take it easy and save my money.

I'll just collect my free daily Valiant crystal and just participant in content that is fun to play (BG's, Season AW & monthly EQ) and await the day when the penny drops by the other remaining spenders that’s not worth contributing anymore to a mobile game that through design has slowly killed off the enjoyment this game once held.

Old Man Bulmkt

Lemme give you a little tip to do this with hulk
    Attempt one-do as more damage as possible
    And then revive and not let him throw his special and if he throw, immediately heavy him and throw sp1 in that stun and give as more damage as possible

You might do it in 2-3 revives
    Trust me it's the safest way to do it

I did the same with 5 revives, 6* r4 hulk
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    If anyone just needs completion for 2 points, doom cycle should be a safe and easier option