**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reduced energy cost for Act 4 during Anniversary week

Could Kabam please make this happen? It would be really awesome for newer players to get that 2 energy/tile on act 4! Those missions are never-ending!

Comments

• Options
    GregorGregor Posts: 25
    MiNdDrAiN wrote: »
    Maybe 30 min timers for AQ also
    It would be nice for the anniversary week, but perfect for the holydays!
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    and AW ..
    while we are at it, should give new players a couple of 4* and 5* champ to start with.
  • Options
    Act
    Gregor wrote: »
    Could Kabam please make this happen? It would be really awesome for newer players to get that 2 energy/tile on act 5! Those missions are never-ending!

Looks much better now 😉
  • Options
    GregorGregor Posts: 25
    Act
    Gregor wrote: »
    Could Kabam please make this happen? It would be really awesome for newer players to get that 2 energy/tile on act 5! Those missions are never-ending!

Looks much better now 😉

Actually Act 4 costs considerably more energy than Act 5:

4.1: 3.0k energy
    4.2: 3.5k energy
    4.3: 4.4k energy
    4.4: 3.9k energy

5.1: 2.1k energy
    5.2: 2.4k energy
    No info on 5.3.
    Source: McocTrucos on Facebook.
    But why not make us both happy? Haha
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Exploring Act 4 is an insane undertaking simply due to the amount of energy needed to do it. With all of the random/daily/weekly/monthly events, my energy is gone long before I can even think of story quests.

I would love the energy to be dropped again. That's how I was originally able to complete it. But I also understand it would be a huge slap in the face to those who have already spent the energy/units/money to do it the way it sits now.