**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reduced energy cost for Act 4 during Anniversary week

Could Kabam please make this happen? It would be really awesome for newer players to get that 2 energy/tile on act 4! Those missions are never-ending!

Comments

• GregorGregor Posts: 25
    MiNdDrAiN wrote: »
    Maybe 30 min timers for AQ also
    It would be nice for the anniversary week, but perfect for the holydays!
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    and AW ..
    while we are at it, should give new players a couple of 4* and 5* champ to start with.
  • Act
    Gregor wrote: »
    Could Kabam please make this happen? It would be really awesome for newer players to get that 2 energy/tile on act 5! Those missions are never-ending!

Looks much better now 😉
  • GregorGregor Posts: 25
    Act
    Gregor wrote: »
    Could Kabam please make this happen? It would be really awesome for newer players to get that 2 energy/tile on act 5! Those missions are never-ending!

Looks much better now 😉

Actually Act 4 costs considerably more energy than Act 5:

4.1: 3.0k energy
    4.2: 3.5k energy
    4.3: 4.4k energy
    4.4: 3.9k energy

5.1: 2.1k energy
    5.2: 2.4k energy
    No info on 5.3.
    Source: McocTrucos on Facebook.
    But why not make us both happy? Haha
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Exploring Act 4 is an insane undertaking simply due to the amount of energy needed to do it. With all of the random/daily/weekly/monthly events, my energy is gone long before I can even think of story quests.

I would love the energy to be dropped again. That's how I was originally able to complete it. But I also understand it would be a huge slap in the face to those who have already spent the energy/units/money to do it the way it sits now.