**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Exalted Crystal (6/7*)

TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
What did you get in yours?
I was blessed with a 7* Black Cat.
Now I need to learn her.

Exalted Crystal (6/7*) 75 votes

6*
60%
PantherusNZRaganatorbuffajrMaverick75Cat_MurdockcaptaincushG-Hun-GearSachhyam257GhostboytjieAadhyVanSbkruebpsp742Ewell65SSS69TyDollarSignDfour24o_oLeoZedKazoraxGogiH_I_Z 45 votes
7*
32%
L_217AzKicker316NojokejaymSw0rdMasterMaicoñ97ButtehrsWebby72dangarang122captain_rogersSkillful_starCdjcdkjToyota_2015AJ007LBN1PhunkEqSchnoodleNinjaStrongLickyMiniMFDerpyEagle 24 votes
(Show Results)
8%
Vegeta9001HeattblasttTheExit27LightsAnimeQueenMcoc95Don 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,717 ★★★★★
    7*
    Lucky guy, I got Angela. Is she viable in bgs? She is good, but she needs a lotta stuff, Odin, thor relic, high sig, I can't afford all of these.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 376 ★★★
    @captain_rogers Angela doesn't need to be duped to access her damage. She does need the dupe to prevent nullify/auto-block/damaging debuffs. She is a questing/incursions champ. Her damage output with Odin synergy in long quests/incursion runs is nutty. I've had 300k+ mediums in higher rooms. Not really suited for BG's.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    7*

:smile:
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 504 ★★★
    7*
    7* mojo gang here
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    6*

need I say more.. I'm one of the paragon players who pull 6* from Exalted Be Mine crystal