**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

My luck.............

What the hell is wrong with my luck. I've been getting nothing but absolute trash for the last year.

Comments

  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    explain?
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    0-22 on featured. I bought a class 5 star crystal, pulled a storm which is not that bad but still. Bought 2 5 star awaking gems, no tech for my SL. Currently have 2 science and one cosmic. Shall i go on?
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Avoabbas wrote: »
    0-22 on featured. I bought a class 5 star crystal, pulled a storm which is not that bad but still. Bought 2 5 star awaking gems, no tech for my SL. Currently have 2 science and one cosmic. Shall i go on?

    i feel for ya on the featured 2 science and a cosmic that must be painful bro not many good champs in those divisions
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    keep going on
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    Ive never gotten the satisfaction of getting what i want in this game. Probably might end up selling this account and moving on.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Avoabbas wrote: »
    Ive never gotten the satisfaction of getting what i want in this game. Probably might end up selling this account and moving on.

    Except for that being violation of tos
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Avoabbas wrote: »
    Ive never gotten the satisfaction of getting what i want in this game. Probably might end up selling this account and moving on.

    Except for that being violation of tos

    yep
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Btw, take two of these and call me in the morning634fn1rcw22g.png
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    Take a janefoster and duped antman and collosus and luke cage when going for featured.
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    im better off saving my shards, awkening gems, etc and selling the account with them in it rather than opening.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I can understand your feelings. But save that science awakening gem, might get some great science champs soon. Modok, maybe sentry etc. Don't lose hope that is what this game has taught lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.