**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My luck.............

What the hell is wrong with my luck. I've been getting nothing but absolute trash for the last year.

Comments

• penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    explain?
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    0-22 on featured. I bought a class 5 star crystal, pulled a storm which is not that bad but still. Bought 2 5 star awaking gems, no tech for my SL. Currently have 2 science and one cosmic. Shall i go on?
    Avoabbas wrote: »
    0-22 on featured. I bought a class 5 star crystal, pulled a storm which is not that bad but still. Bought 2 5 star awaking gems, no tech for my SL. Currently have 2 science and one cosmic. Shall i go on?

i feel for ya on the featured 2 science and a cosmic that must be painful bro not many good champs in those divisions
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    keep going on
    Ive never gotten the satisfaction of getting what i want in this game. Probably might end up selling this account and moving on.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Ive never gotten the satisfaction of getting what i want in this game. Probably might end up selling this account and moving on.

Except for that being violation of tos
    Kestrelle wrote: »

Except for that being violation of tos

yep
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Btw, take two of these and call me in the morning634fn1rcw22g.png
    Take a janefoster and duped antman and collosus and luke cage when going for featured.
    im better off saving my shards, awkening gems, etc and selling the account with them in it rather than opening.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I can understand your feelings. But save that science awakening gem, might get some great science champs soon. Modok, maybe sentry etc. Don't lose hope that is what this game has taught lol.