Options

Game needs more women of power like challenges

Its just really fun and rewarding as almost everyone can do it and isn't behind a need for a good roster or massive amount of revives

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,853 ★★★★★
    I dont think they will , they said the next AW showcase is going to be even harder so i think the focus is on the challenging content style that requires a lot of revives
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,569 ★★★★★
    edited March 24
    Hopefully with better rewards.
    All that effort for 6* was bruh time.

Perhaps progression based reward, with option for Paragon+ (or just valiants lol) to choose between 6* selector or 7.5k 7* shards.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,356 ★★★★★
    Can anyone tell me where can i get low energy mangog and moleman fight?or duel target?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    They were fun, for a once in a while event; but more often? Nah thanks, the rewards weren't that great.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★

Can anyone tell me where can i get low energy mangog and moleman fight?or duel target?

TOUPEIRAx for moleman

Hahao for mangog

That's the ones I used, hopefully nothing changed.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,412 ★★★★★

TOUPEIRAx for moleman

Hahao for mangog

That's the ones I used, hopefully nothing changed.
    They're the ones I used too, thanks to you 😀😉
    Thanks!
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,569 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Perhaps progression based reward, with option for Paragon+ (or just valiants lol) to choose between 6* selector or 7.5k 7* shards.

Effort? Dude......
    If it took you effort to do those challenges... I don't know what to tell you.

And 7.5k 7* shards for the easiest challenges ever? Lmfao

I get that you're THE VALIANT, but half a 7* for the easiest challenges we've seen in ages is laughable.

Plus, I finally got Valkyrie, so there's that!😁
    I didn't even bother with them as I was too busy doing act-8 gulli challange to finally get her, War showcase, raids and now WoW, simply wasn't pleasing to me and like Kabam said, not every content is needed to be completed and that 6* reward was just repulsive to me.

Glad you enjoyed tho
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 91
    PT_99 said:

Just valiants after i become one though
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    Honestly I skipped this, because I focused on other content (showcase, wow, some ccp challenge, last deathless guilly pieces etc, this month also bg lol), I think for many other advanced players events like this are an easy skip (I would have done it If I didn't have photon lmao)
    However, I'm glad to see kabam doing content viable for everyone, and not only hard/resource draining content.

• Options
    AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Can't' do a single one of these so whatever.
    More time to actually do something useful, like make way to act 7 or exploration event. Not to bash 2*stars into unbeatable 5* or 4* walls.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,036 ★★★★★
    Annatar said:

More time to actually do something useful, like make way to act 7 or exploration event. Not to bash 2*stars into unbeatable 5* or 4* walls.

It's not unbeatable....

• Options
    Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 71
    Annatar said:

Wym bruh there is only 2 hard Challenges