**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think Superior Iron Man’s new kit is gonna look like?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
edited March 28 in General Discussion
I’m predicting he will have the combined abilities of a tech and cosmic champ, since it’s a symbiotic iron man suit. Like a lot of buffs, mainly armor ups, immunities, prowess removal and armor break, etc

Comments

• Options
    Maratox said:

He’s gonna focus a lot on armor ups, and probably link symbiotic abilities in by having the symbiote “consume” the armor up buffs to grant other buffs to boost attack and other stats.

So a Venom Iron Man?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    It will be a superior kit than iron man
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

It will be a superior kit than iron man

Imagine if he ends up being actually supeior to the OG version
  • Options
    edited March 28

I just pray it's not another defender and it is an actually useful attacker.

Yeah I’m tired of the many defenders released back to back. Like I’m ok if they have some defensive value but attackers should be attackers as well if you know what I’m saying. Destroyer is a great example. Some defensive abilities but mostly an attacker
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    I just hope he doesnt suck
  • Options
    Feeney234 said:

I hope so, but they turned Iron Man into a god tier champion, before the rework he was meme tier
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Hopefully better than OG Iron Man and good enough to make him top 10 in the cosmic class.
    I feel like champs who are currently garbage like him, Cyclops or Groot should get massive overhauls that make them extremely strong (either on offense or on defense) to compensate for the fact they've been garbage for years and nobody every really used them.
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Feeney234 said:

I hope so, but they turned Iron Man into a god tier champion, before the rework he was meme tier
    God tier is a little far
  • Options

Hopefully better than OG Iron Man and good enough to make him top 10 in the cosmic class.
    I feel like champs who are currently garbage like him, Cyclops or Groot should get massive overhauls that make them extremely strong (either on offense or on defense) to compensate for the fact they've been garbage for years and nobody every really used them.

They've already said they aren't doing buffs like that after magneto
  • Options

Well, OG Hulk buff happened so whatever they said back then doesn't really matter lol
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    Wait, is he getting buffed?
  • Options

Yep, and he's getting overhaul actually not just regular buff so it's going to be a big deal for some I'm sure.
  • Options
    CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    Here's hoping that he'll be superior, first of his name, than herc

A feeling like you were sad to pull an OG Hulk as your first 6* then he became worthy
  • Options

At first I thought they were gonna rework Cyclops first due to X-Men 97's premiere, but I hope he's next.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    We definitely need another good cosmic. There are so few. < /sarcasm>
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Armor break
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    iron man with a kylntar buff
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★

Yep, and he's getting overhaul actually not just regular buff so it's going to be a big deal for some I'm sure.
    It's me, I'm some

Really hope he gets some new animations too. The ones he has now are pretty lackluster and I think a Symbiote Iron Man suit has a lot of potential in that department
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

At first I thought they were gonna rework Cyclops first due to X-Men 97's premiere, but I hope he's next.
    You and me both, I hope he is. One of them is Miike's favorite so I really think it's time.
  • Options

Well, OG Hulk buff happened so whatever they said back then doesn't really matter lol
    And og hulk has damage but not much beyond that, as opposed to magneto who completely invalidates a hell of a lot of incredibly annoying fights
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 29
    He is getting buffed..? O_o
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Proud owners of Sup Iron Man right now crying and smilling 🤣
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    I'd like this to be another buff where they step outside of the usual. Buff immune with passive DOT effects, a miss mechanic that only works against Daredevils, and a persistent charge based adaptive rampup like Sinister's but good or like She-Hulk's but can stack.
  • Options
    edited March 29

And og hulk has damage but not much beyond that, as opposed to magneto who completely invalidates a hell of a lot of incredibly annoying fights
    Who said anything about invalidating a class? I said "I hope the overhaul makes him top 10 in the cosmic class" you replied with "they said they aren't doing buffs like that after Magneto" I said that is incorrect cause OG Hulk got a buff, buff which made him top 5 in the science class so your argument doesn't really hold water regardless of what the new kits actually do.
  • Options

I'd like this to be another buff where they step outside of the usual. Buff immune with passive DOT effects, a miss mechanic that only works against Daredevils, and a persistent charge based adaptive rampup like Sinister's but good or like She-Hulk's but can stack.

That would be weird
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

That would be weird
    Easter eggs and stepping away from archetypes makes the world go round.