8.4 tips and strategies

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
8.4 out finally. Dump this thread with tip, counters and strategies. Let's help each other get a itemless run!

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Your an hour early homie.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,896 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Your an hour early homie.

It’s been out for 15 minutes…lol
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

8.4 out finally. Dump this thread with tip, counters and strategies. Let's help each other get a itemless run!

YouTube
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★

Also cgr is great for most fights on the 8.4.1 energise path. Just don’t use him on magneto
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    Valkyrie was an easy one shot for 8.4.1 Aegon boss. I’m too tired and there’s too many nodes to read for today. I’ll go in again when can just watch is guide from YouTube and not have to think.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    Yeah
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    I did 8.4.1 right path with silk who was great. Had a problem with I got to Gorr so will take wiccan and go again.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

I did 8.4.1 right path with silk who was great. Had a problem with I got to Gorr so will take wiccan and go again.

I alr have silk on the team, so good to know.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    My new Dust was extremely fun to use against that Aegon. He kept cleansing the sands so I ramped to high 70s in no time.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    been pretty easy so far 100% 841 and done two paths of 842
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    8.4.1 done and it's fun so far.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

100%ing each at a time. A man of culture too, I see.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★

100%ing each at a time. A man of culture too, I see.
    That's what I'm doing as well. Cuz If I complete first and explore later, I'm pretty sure I can't wait and open the completion/exploration rewards seperately
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    MasterA said:

Also cgr is great for most fights on the 8.4.1 energise path. Just don’t use him on magneto

A duped Shuri who can block unblockable specials is great for the energize path as well.

SandeepS said:

I alr have silk on the team, so good to know.
    You can use the silk for that gorr as well, as she can dex his sp2.
    JollyHawk said:

MasterA said:

A duped Shuri who can block unblockable specials is great for the energize path as well.
    I only have probs with the shuri in that path, and shuri against shuri is a worse idea since both are shock immune.

One thing I found out is you can actually tank few specials and still won't die.

I took 3 sp1 from Lady D on the face and my cgr just lost like 40% health.
    Sunspot is a cheat code for that Aegon boss. Incenerate on each hit which nullifies cleanse, and you get a lot of power, and Cleanses won't get stack on Aegon so you can play Like a regular sunspot fight. Stack up 2-3 sp1 and a sp2 job done.
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 257 ★★★
    8.4.1 Chavez counter?
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Nacho98 said:

8.4.1 Chavez counter?

I used Hulk
    Nacho98 said:

8.4.1 Chavez counter?

Any hard hitter works. I used ham. Make sure you always 3-10 buffs on you, not more ,not less. Don't use buff immune champs
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★

JollyHawk said:

MasterA said:

I only have probs with the shuri in that path, and shuri against shuri is a worse idea since both are shock immune.

One thing I found out is you can actually tank few specials and still won't die.

I took 3 sp1 from Lady D on the face and my cgr just lost like 40% health.
    Yeah, I CGR'd the Shuri and used Shuri for the rest of the lane.
    Who did you used for 8.4.2 prof x?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    My tip for the final boss is somehow make sure the fight doesn't lag the hell out of your game causing you to miss the timing or eat heavies to the face
  • hyp3r05hyp3r05 Member Posts: 82

Ironheart, mm combos till her tracking applies then it’s a really easy fight.
    DDHK was my backup option but I ended up not needing him

• OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    edited April 10

Ironheart torches him. She also is great for the 8.4.1 HTD boss.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    People were recommending champs like storm for the final boss, and I actually spent a lot more with her for some reason. Went in with Chavez for the 3rd phase and she crushed it with ease. Idk how but hey. Now I’m 12 shards away from a Titan so I have to either do 8.4 100% or the final battlegrounds milestone 😭