**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

FIIIIIIIIIIIINNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FINALLY GOT KUSHALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN HUNTING FOR HER FOR SO LONG. I had a 6* abyss mystic nexus and didn't get her from it. The saltiness was unreal that day. But now... FINALLY after how long... I got her.

P.S. posting this right after getting her so that's y I'm still pretty high energy lol:)

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,358 ★★★★
    6 star or 7 star? Great pull
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 300 ★★★
    still dont get her rotation for max damage. some say to throw sp2 and spam sp1 and some say spam sp1 only. so confused. got her 7 star r2 but barely use her.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,692 ★★★
    Terra said:

6 star or 7 star? Great pull

6* but still insanely happy
    Inb4 "THE Paragon" says 6*s are useless.
    Same
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★

still dont get her rotation for max damage. some say to throw sp2 and spam sp1 and some say spam sp1 only. so confused. got her 7 star r2 but barely use her.

I go sp2 and then sp1 spam if they’re not incinerate immune. Otherwise I do sp2 spam (against champs like Maestro)
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,759 ★★★★★

FINALLY GOT KUSHALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN HUNTING FOR HER FOR SO LONG. I had a 6* abyss mystic nexus and didn't get her from it. The saltiness was unreal that day. But now... FINALLY after how long... I got her.

P.S. posting this right after getting her so that's y I'm still pretty high energy lol:)

Awesome! I know the feeling of getting a champ you really want!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    She's been out 6 months. Yeah, such a long time.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,821 ★★★★
    edited April 13
    I want a Kushala so badly
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 968 ★★★
    Congrats on getting Kushy, I am saving up all my rewards from 8.4 and hopefully get her, white tiger, onslaught, the serpent, 7* Hulk, 7* Domino, 7* Bishop, 7* Venom, 7* Shang Chi, 7* Warlock, 7* Juggernaut, 7* America Chavez… Think that is a wide enough net to at least get one, right?
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 244 ★★
    The first I saw when seeing the General Discussion tab, was your insanely long title😭
    Anyways, amazing champion! Good luck using her, and happy for you !
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,235 Guardian
    edited April 14
    Long title is shrinking the default view size in browser for page it is on.
    So sorry….

Tried. Didn’t work, oh well.

Will just have to wait until this gets pushed to next page, if no more comments on it.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 391 ★★
    You remind me of the love of Quasimodo for Esmeralda 😄