Shocker or thing

Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
I opened 6* nexus and i am confused between shocker and thing, who should i choose betweem them. Well, for your curiosity the third one is cable and assuming that i have a lack of awakening gem.

Shocker or thing 72 votes

Thing
23%
LifeswickedLPtheArtist_666AleorBeeweeSagacious0wlDeadpoolmercs88The_Doctor_24_1Blueline_10BombyoUltragamerRealWizardJJMACKnightOfTheRealmSagaChampionUZZY_131004Kingering_KingSkalamenko 17 votes
Shocker
76%
buffajrTendersquadJinxesaxeFeeney234TerraTedderscaptaincushG-Hun-GearDoom_and_GloomRayven5220JChanceH9Bugmat78Zuropeixemacacoedriccaptain_rogersWhoDaPooNanosamaEwell65SSS69GuyGardner 55 votes

Comments

• Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Shocker
    Anybody comment why you choose your opinion?
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Shocker
    Because things needs high sig to be any good.
    Shocker

Because things needs high sig to be any good.

Thx
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,083 ★★★★★
    Shocker
    For offense or defense? If you have sig stones and an awakening gem, Thing. Shocker doesn’t need stones or a gem
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 ★★★★★
    Shocker
    Thing isn't even that good defensively anymore.
    Shocker
    Terra said:

Thing isn't even that good defensively anymore.

This. Almost anyone can counter him if you know what you are doing.
    Shocker
    To all those who said Thing, why?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,563 ★★★★★
    Before you dismiss cable, do you have apocalypse? If you do,that changes things dramatically and makes cable a monster.
    edited April 22
    Shocker
    Buttehrs said:

Before you dismiss cable, do you have apocalypse? If you do,that changes things dramatically and makes cable a monster.

Apoc does make Cable a god and not only that, Apoc starts fully ramped up
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Shocker
    Buttehrs said:

But still Shocker is better for bgs/other stuff. Not everywhere you can run horseman synergy.

Buttehrs said:

But still Shocker is better for bgs/other stuff. Not everywhere you can run horseman synergy.
    Bgs is the only place you CANT run that synergy though. Unless it's a side quest like this month where you use 1 champ only.
    Shocker
    Buttehrs said:

😅😅😅,i have apoc in 6*,though only at rank1

Buttehrs said:

Should absolutely rank that big boy up
    Shocker
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Should absolutely rank that big boy up
    L!ck of gold😓😓😓