Options

Delaying AW Season 49 to Resolve Mastery Issues

2»

Comments

• Options
    FisefarFisefar Posts: 83
    Please update us on the war rating situation. How should we proceed with the current attack?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,175 ★★★★★
    Try to win. Kabam is not going to adjust the war rating.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 289 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Try to win. Kabam is not going to adjust the war rating.

Literally this, last time it happened it was first war of off-season, counted for war rating and my ally got knocked down a tier thanks to it and they did nothing to rectify... basically screwed over half the allainces and swept it under the rug and they'll do the same again
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 243
    Amazing. Basically a load of alliances will be Kabam'd for following the advice of Kabam. Those that ignored the advice of Kabam get a free win. What is the moral of the story here, @Kabam Jax ?
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 627 ★★★★
    Fisefar said:

Please update us on the war rating situation. How should we proceed with the current attack?

Don’t die 😏
  • Options
    qazanostraqazanostra Posts: 7
    From discord

• Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 861 ★★★★
    Sooooo war rating changed.

Is this getting fixed?
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 681 ★★★★

We lost war rating here
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 861 ★★★★
    edited April 27
    Previous track record suggests war rating won’t get corrected now.

War has been a disaster in 2024, yet they’re somehow finding ways to make it more frustrating.

War ratings changing when they should have been frozen has happened several times now.
    Do Kabam employees just not care about this stuff? I’d be having sleepless nights if I kept making similar mistakes over and over again. Struggling to understand why mistakes like this keep happening.

*edit - just seen the post in another thread.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 124

From discord

Such a cool avatar ☺️
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 124
    Thecurler said:

Previous track record suggests war rating won’t get corrected now.

War has been a disaster in 2024, yet they’re somehow finding ways to make it more frustrating.

War ratings changing when they should have been frozen has happened several times now.
    Do Kabam employees just not care about this stuff? I’d be having sleepless nights if I kept making similar mistakes over and over again. Struggling to understand why mistakes like this keep happening.

*edit - just seen the post in another thread.

Because this is just a game man! Working like fun but want player spend real money
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210

It looks like something got messed up when Kabam fixed the war rating issue. These skirmish rewards are way off
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,904 ★★★★★
    I am trying to lose. My opponent has upper hand.

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 646 ★★★★
    is the season starting on wednesday for sure?
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,658
    Hey Gang,

Late last week the game team resolved the issues Mastery Loadouts was seeing where defender stuns were expiring too soon. They were also able to reenable the AW Defense checkbox, and all should be in working order again.

Thank you for your patience on this issue!