Options

First look at Shathra tomorrow during livestream

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,316 ★★★★
edited May 2 in General Discussion

I'm not sure if we will see gameplay from like the deep dive or not but we will probably see what she looks like on the outside first. Either way I'm excited. She seems to be very cool from the comics and I'm hoping she's really good in mcoc, considering she's our first mystic summoner's choice champion

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,057 ★★★★★

We're still really early in her process. Making a Champion takes a lot of work a lot of time! We'll be taking a look at her Model though, and she is CREEPY

Oh, I just love suchly.

Will she be more or less so than Kindred?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

We're still really early in her process. Making a Champion takes a lot of work a lot of time! We'll be taking a look at her Model though, and she is CREEPY

No need to rush, we don't want another Midiator situation, especially for a Summoner's choice
    Midiator wasn't mid because they rushed it, it was 100% intended and Miike made it very clear Summoner's Choice Winner won't always mean top tier lol so don't get your hopes up.
    People forget that kabam are trying to not make another herc issue happen like i dont care how shathra turns out i just know the team behind her animations there going to be sick
  • Options

Im excited too see how creepy she is
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

No need to rush, we don't want another Midiator situation, especially for a Summoner's choice
    Midiator wasn't mid because they rushed it, it was 100% intended and Miike made it very clear Summoner's Choice Winner won't always mean top tier lol so don't get your hopes up.
    It was probably because of another reason we don’t know about. However Summoner’s choice champions are supposed to be good though, we voted for them
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,263
    Terra said:

Oh, I just love suchly.

I think she's creepier than Kindred, but I am going to ask the chat during the show which they think is creepier.
  • Options

Terra said:

Oh, I just love suchly.

I think she's creepier than Kindred, but I am going to ask the chat during the show which they think is creepier.
    Nothing be more creepier than kindred centipedes to me
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,249 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Oh, I just love suchly.

Is her model and animations fully rendered? I don't want kindred to have an unfair advantage just because we can see him move and the bugs crawl around on him
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,063 ★★★
    edited May 2

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

It was probably because of another reason we don’t know about. However Summoner’s choice champions are supposed to be good though, we voted for them
    No it wasn't, Miike and Jax literally said on stream that they were proud of Gladiator and that Summoner's Choice champs aren't necessarily always going to be insane cause a lot of people were complaining about how mid he was. You must've missed that stream.
    He unfortunately was... there were some things he was sorely lacking on fortunately his rebalance fixed his glaring problems and now he's exactly feeling Ike a summoners choice champ. And no we don't want another Hercules lol
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

No it wasn't, Miike and Jax literally said on stream that they were proud of Gladiator and that Summoner's Choice champs aren't necessarily always going to be insane cause a lot of people were complaining about how mid he was. You must've missed that stream.
    I wasn’t watching the livestream so I might’ve missed that. But at the same time Kabam doesn’t want another Hercules
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

I wasn’t watching the livestream so I might’ve missed that. But at the same time Kabam doesn’t want another Hercules
    Exactly they dont so there happy where most summoners choice land in strength that isnt like herc since it be more to counter with certain nodes or champs
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,021 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I have faith in the shat. It’s shattin time
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Why isn’t the font orange? Are you one of us now?
    That's weird
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,595 ★★★★★
    I hope there’s a surprise twist and we get to see not-Blob metamorphosize into Blob
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,683 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

@Kabam Miike we need answers!
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

I have faith in the shat. It’s shattin time
    Depending on how she looks tomorrow I will change my name, I'm done with the Clobberin 💀
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,249 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Promoted to customer
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Rookiie said:

Promoted to customer
    Demoted you mean
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,503 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Rookiie said:

Promoted to customer
    He got fired for being too "player friendly"
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Weird, it was when he commented this morning.
  • Options
    edited May 3

Here’s a look at Shathra’s model.
  • Options

• Options
    She looks amazing
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 870 ★★★★
    Really looking forward to Shathra being added to the Contest. Hopefully the animations are smooth and there's almost an ethereal menace to how her movements are on screen.

Her kit is a long way off I guess, but I can't see how they can do Shathra without a notable synergy with Spider-Man (Classic).