**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

X-Magica Incursions Challenge Sector 7 - 20x Nightcrawler Runestones

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,359 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

ahmynuts said:

@Kabam Miike
    Cool to see that there's another Incursion Event. Can you update community on the compensation that was discussed back in February for the Incursion bug that caused the black screen for everyone?

Joe Biden voice: Will you shut up man?
    Who or what are you?
    And nah, I won't. Excuse me for attempting to holding a company accountable for lack of communication on an issue from three months ago. If you don't feel they should, that's on you. Enjoy your day.
    There never promised any compensation you lack of understanding explore it does not mean it would happen
    Of course they didn't promise, but at least follow up with the community. Is that too much to ask for?
    well no but in one of your offers post u said promise

Where did I say promise in my original post? The only time I used that word was in response to you
    Might had ben another post so sorry. But regardless. Peace out
  • Options
    OxygeN610OxygeN610 Posts: 53
    is the gem 4-5 gonna be usable only on X-magica champ of Magic thief as well please ?
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    OxygeN610 said:

is the gem 4-5 gonna be usable only on X-magica champ of Magic thief as well please ?

It says Saga Gem in the table, so both.

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Cure2024 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Edit/Update: Bullseye, Serpent and Silver Sable have been moved to the "cut list" to reduce potential pain points in the mode.

why this is not orange color?
    Miike had the same problem yesterday. The game bugs are leaking into the forums
    There’s also no flag for mod/admin on the threads. Someone get demoted? 🤔
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,136 Guardian

ahmynuts said:

Cure2024 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Edit/Update: Bullseye, Serpent and Silver Sable have been moved to the "cut list" to reduce potential pain points in the mode.

why this is not orange color?
    Miike had the same problem yesterday. The game bugs are leaking into the forums
    “Purple Announcement” posts like this one probably don’t also get an Admin or Mod tag on the post list line. Just if they comment in regular posts.

And there have been other times that the Orange text disappears for a while and then it starts working for them again later on. Just that this day was a bad day for that to happen to them.
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 147
    total titan shards ?

Zephyre33 said:

total titan shards ?

Thru Sector 7 Zone 25:

5,000 Titan Shards
    7,000 7-Star Shards
    111,625 Artifacts
    thanks brother
  • Options
    Rj781996Rj781996 Posts: 11
    is this only for paragon+
  • Options

Oh, you mean in OTHER threads (along the post title line).
    Yep, the “FPS Rate at mcoc” thread doesn’t show Admin/Mod for Miike's comment in there.

Or even next to their name for all of their individual replies too, within threads.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,932 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Polygon said:

I have to say im a bit disappointed to see that the rewards are gated behind Incursions. The game mode is extremely RNG dependent ,one single round can screw up a zone 25 run and the fact that the revives and potions are locked behind a ton of units. Could've at least given us revives for it

2 counterarguments to this.
    1. 5 min cooldowns so if you're not happy with initial set up then you can run it again
    2. One of the boss hacks is going to contain all hacks so you are guaranteed to get the one you want

Yes certain boss and node combinations will be tough but it's optional content, if you don't get the night crawler it's not going to stop you doing any content.
    Arent we limited to only using X magika tagged champs though? So cant even use aegon herc etc
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,359 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

SandeepS said:

Polygon said:

I have to say im a bit disappointed to see that the rewards are gated behind Incursions. The game mode is extremely RNG dependent ,one single round can screw up a zone 25 run and the fact that the revives and potions are locked behind a ton of units. Could've at least given us revives for it

1. 5 min cooldowns so if you're not happy with initial set up then you can run it again
    2. One of the boss hacks is going to contain all hacks so you are guaranteed to get the one you want

Yes certain boss and node combinations will be tough but it's optional content, if you don't get the night crawler it's not going to stop you doing any content.
    Arent we limited to only using X magika tagged champs though? So cant even use aegon herc etc
    Yes but he didn’t say anything about a ægon
  • Options
    FieryWaterFieryWater Posts: 53
    edited May 4
    Sounds exciting!

While we're on the topic, @Kabam Jax, any plans to make incursion revives available for resources other than units or via some events?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

SandeepS said:

Polygon said:

Yes, so new challenge awaits. I use herc every month for incursions, good reason to try others. We should have some options ranked up from war so hopefully everyone can do some rooms.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    It's going to be weird not using Angela, Herc, Aegon or Silk for Incursion. Now I get to test out Bulleyes to see what all the fuss is about. Anyone know which hacks are best for an Bulleyes run?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,932 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Polygon said:

SandeepS said:

Polygon said:

Yes, so new challenge awaits. I use herc every month for incursions, good reason to try others. We should have some options ranked up from war so hopefully everyone can do some rooms.
    Youre forgetting it will cost a fortune to revive and heal to a decent amount of HP
  • Options
    jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike @kabamjax Just wondering will you come out with a 500 unit pack for revives for incursions that would be epic and would really help people out when they hit a road block.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

woa, a full t4a ? Sorry my cutie wallet, daddy gotta squeeze u again. And what is block regeneration ?

It’s a watered down version of Sorcerer Supreme’s ability to regen damage taken while blocking, DOT effects don’t count.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 789 ★★★
    All and all, I like (but not sure who I will be bringing / kind of scared / haven't done a 25 room run in about a year)

If I could make one suggestion for next time: it's a bit weird to earn saga rank up material at the very end of the saga.

It would have been a cool way to introduce the next saga to let people earn materials to rank up champs in that saga as part of this.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★

@Kabam Jax With the "Sector Access Changes" - is Sector 7 just extra...? Normally I have access to obtain rewards in Sector 4/5/6.

Will I be able to obtain rewards in 4/5/6 AND 7...? Or will it be shifted & just 5/6/7?

Thanks 🤘🏼

+1
    Also interested in this.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

SandeepS said:

Polygon said:

SandeepS said:

Polygon said:

Youre forgetting it will cost a fortune to revive and heal to a decent amount of HP
    There are regen champs like wolverine X, BWCV and maybe wiccan. Combined with regen enhancing nodes might be ok.
  • Options
    edited May 6

@Kabam Jax With the "Sector Access Changes" - is Sector 7 just extra...? Normally I have access to obtain rewards in Sector 4/5/6.

Will I be able to obtain rewards in 4/5/6 AND 7...? Or will it be shifted & just 5/6/7?

Thanks

+1
    Also interested in this.

Agree, doesn’t quite say.
    And note, the existing SECTOR #'s stay the same, since they are 1-based at the bottom, so Sector 7 (new) is the highest.

Completely opposite (couldn’t they have made this consistent when they created Incursions) from TIER #'s, which is your TOP TIER rewards. Tier # starts at 6 at the bottom (now #’d Tier 7 because of the inconsistency), and Tier-1 is still the Highest #.
    BUT, that Tier-1 (and all Tier #’s) have basically shifted up one spot as to what you qualify for Top Tier rewards.

The new Tier-1 has a higher requirement than what Tier-1 had before. This new X-Magica Tier needs 25x 6* Champs to qualify for its Top Tier rewards. Former topmost tier requires 16x 6* champs, which is what it fell to as Tier-2 now.

(Summary), everyone will be able to play in EVERY Sector, no matter your Team Selected PI.
    But that is ONLY for getting Points and Milestones. You will still NOT be able to get EVERY Tier of the Top Tier rewards at end.
    So you can enter X-Magica Sector-7 even with a low rated team, to see what the new X-Magica Incursions feels like, even if you normally never qualify for entering the highest Sector before.

*Unknown* whether the addition of new Tier-1 now lets upper people qualify for 4 Top Tiers this time. Or if they will basically lose the lowest of those 3 Tiers they used to qualify for.
    (which means you’re basically fighting higher difficulty Zones/Rooms for earning your allowed Top Tier rewards, even if the rewards are also higher).

——————
    *From Announcement*
    Sector Access Changes

We are opening up access to all Sectors no matter your roster PI, the recommendations won’t affect your ability to access them.

Please note; this only lets you access the Saga Sector, if you don’t meet the reward tier requirements for the Saga Sector by having the required number of 6-Star champions you won’t be eligible for Top Zone rewards when playing on it. Below are the Champion requirements for each tier of rewards.

Sector Reward Tier Requirements:
    Tier 1 = 25 6-Star champions
    Tier 2 = 16 6-Star Champions
    Tier 3 = 8 6-Star Champions
    Tier 4 = 8 5-Star Champions
    Tier 5 = 16 4-Star Champions
    Tier 6 = 8 4-Star Champions
    Tier 7 = No requirement

You can find this info ingame by tapping on the “View Rewards” button then select “Milestone Rewards” and “View All”

Your Tier will determine what Top Zone rewards you can obtain. To view this info tap on the same View Rewards” button, you will be taken to the Top Zone rewards page. Tap between each tier to see what Sectors Top Zone rewards you are eligible for. Greyed out rewards mean you aren’t eligible for them.
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 112 ★★
    I literally came here to see and ask for updates to the hacks so passive effects can shine (Shuri, Kate, onslaught, etc) and they done it. I don’t always say this, but thank you Kabam I been waiting for this lmao.
    Hopefully more incursion buffs come periodically as well for more “sandbox” customization and greater replay ability :smile:
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 112 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm if “newer” dots such as neuroshocks, ruptures, and frostbite, etc will also be included in the buffs now?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Just wanted to know beforehand. It's not like a big deal.
    Doing extra sec4 would have given extra artifacts and a little bit of shrds.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Wonder how much longer till Incursions show back up, considering there are runes and other stuff specific to this part of the game.
  • Options

Wonder how much longer till Incursions show back up, considering there are runes and other stuff specific to this part of the game.

Tomorrow. They were always scheduled to start on Wednesday
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★

Schedule from first post in this thread

• Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 205 ★★
    Not able to join Saga Sector as Solo play .