Options

Deep dive: Negasonic Teenage Warhead

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,366 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/zEObE6d33fM?si=aVQSZUvJ8VSIEAJg

She’s definitely unique, can’t wait to get her

Comments

• Options

Video posted 9 minutes ago, post created 3 minutes after it was posted. Video has 6 minutes.

You watched it at 2x didn't you?

I posted it first
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,591 ★★★★★
    She is similar to shuri in lot of ways - dot damage and non contact hits.

I believe she would be a great champ for everest content - especially necropolis mr Fantastic path. She also counters most skill defenders like attuma foolseye and Killmonger. Finally a fun to play, simple yet great mutant attacker.
  • Options

She is similar to shuri in lot of ways - dot damage and non contact hits.

I believe she would be a great champ for everest content - especially necropolis mr Fantastic path. She also counters most skill defenders like attuma foolseye and Killmonger. Finally a fun to play, simple yet great mutant attacker.

I imagine she’s also gonna be difficult on defense as well with the evade and non contact attacks
  • Options
    edited May 4
    Plus she’s also a dust counter as well with all those incinerates
  • Options
    MadGodOryxMadGodOryx Posts: 59

She is for bullseye what's infamous ironman is for bishop.

Basically the best way to put it. Really hoping it doesn’t start causing folks to parrot “ERRRR why ask for Bullseye Nerfs they just released this champ who counters him!”

When we already have several champs that counter him and yet he wa sso OP they spammed him in AW to the point Kabam had to more than triple Diversity points
  • Options
    Trwblue said:

Is she scrolling through the mcoc forums on her phone? 😅

It looks like it 😁
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,809 ★★★★★
    I really hate the whole phone thing ... Not only when idling/blocking, but she also does it when attacking as well. Dont know if it's a character thing of her being addicted but surely making it on the sp3 would be enough to showcase that.

Not to mention another annoying defender and especifically made to counter bullseye as well. Expected of course ... surprised she isn't also shock immune and has daunted to be anti-nimrod
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,039 ★★★★★

I really hate the whole phone thing ... Not only when idling/blocking, but she also does it when attacking as well. Dont know if it's a character thing of her being addicted but surely making it on the sp3 would be enough to showcase that.

Not to mention another annoying defender and especifically made to counter bullseye as well. Expected of course ... surprised she isn't also shock immune and has daunted to be anti-nimrod

She has some defensive quirks but nothing too annoying imo. Especially not on the level of other recent defenders
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,721 ★★★★★

She is for bullseye what's infamous ironman is for bishop.

Wonder how she will behave with the true strike node in war if she will remove it or not
  • Options
    She ain't even a good defender. You can shut her evade just by knocking her down, and against tech champs she starts with cooldown. Her defensive abilities are as good as scorpion and gully99.
  • Options
    Also with buffed mr sinister and NTW as annoying defenders, Nimgod gets back to the track again finally!
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 160
    Probably a champ released who has who has very little information in her kit excluding deathless Guillotine as she is a trophy champ I am talking about regular monthly champ but beside incinterate she has no second source of damage which sucks beside her utility I will pass on her until I will get her as 7 Star
  • Options

She ain't even a good defender. You can shut her evade just by knocking her down, and against tech champs she starts with cooldown. Her defensive abilities are as good as scorpion and gully99.

Exactly. She has those quirks that you can mess up against, but she’s not an amazing defender or anything. Nothing from her kit seems to suggest her being super meta as one and people will learn to fight her fairly quickly
  • Options

Probably a champ released who has who has very little information in her kit excluding deathless Guillotine as she is a trophy champ I am talking about regular monthly champ but beside incinterate she has no second source of damage which sucks beside her utility I will pass on her until I will get her as 7 Star

Yes she's decent, not game changing. But she single handedly counters all skill champs and is pretty good against skill champs, but not onslut level or something.
  • Options

Yes she's decent, not game changing. But she single handedly counters all skill champs and is pretty good against skill champs, but not onslut level or something.
    Its good that shes like that though as we dont need op every time like to me negasonic looks so fun to play all debuffs passive which is so nice and game changing but down side is they dont get effected by duration increase nodes etc
  • Options

Also with buffed mr sinister and NTW as annoying defenders, Nimgod gets back to the track again finally!

NTW doesn’t have prowess for Nimgod to remove. Could work but may take longer
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Its good that shes like that though as we dont need op every time like to me negasonic looks so fun to play all debuffs passive which is so nice and game changing but down side is they dont get effected by duration increase nodes etc
    Yeah champs like her really balance out the game. She's definitely a r3 material as 7*, she's just bishop traded off some damage for more utility. Also a really simple yet powerful champ like silk.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,809 ★★★★★

At least against those you can parry-stun them. Not this one, unles you use a champ who can apply that on projectiles
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

It won’t be a hard counter since there’s no prowess but he’ll melt her with sp2’s. Same case with domino
  • Options

Bendy said:

Yeah champs like her really balance out the game. She's definitely a r3 material as 7*, she's just bishop traded off some damage for more utility. Also a really simple yet powerful champ like silk.
    I love my silk a lot and ill be enjoying negasonic as she generally looks fun (mutants to me are rare to rank unless i see them fun and only a handful comes under that for me like negasonic is the second mutant i feel is fun)
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

It won’t be a hard counter since there’s no prowess but he’ll melt her with sp2’s. Same case with domino
    Yeah domino and also Dust if you have the omega Sentinel synergy
  • Options
    MadGodOryxMadGodOryx Posts: 59
    EdisonLaw said:

Eh, he still gets 2 armors from well timed blocks, thats really all he needs for one fat SP2
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,628 ★★★★★
    edited May 4
    People are already complaining about animations and her kit even though her animations are Deadpool references and she will be able to cheese Bullseyes in 30 secs the same way Galan cheeses Peni? Lmaooo what a bunch of Karens there's always something to complain about.

Anyways I'm excited, I think she's going to take second spot in the mutant class now right after Onslaught. She can nuke every single problematic skill meta defender other than Nick, skill defenders are going to lose some value after people start ranking her up because she just deals with all of them easily.
    Also she's a solid Dust counter, that is more than enough to make her better than Kitty for BGs at least which is how I rate champs personally cause everything else really depends on preference.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 207 ★★
    I think the phone thing is hilarious. Clear deadpool movie reference, and it also just makes me laugh.

My only complaint is that her model looks a lot like kitty.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 160
    Can someone confirm which class Champs gonna be added next Titan?
    Are they really adding one champ from each class ?