Options

Low PI

Anyone else been having issues with their champions low Pi. My 6 star rank 5 awaked CGR is only 17,000 and many other champions are like that. I also have good masteries so it shouldn’t make sense. This bug has been going on for at least a month. @Kabam Miike

/us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/1d/ooq5tk6ew8jk.png" alt="" />

Comments

• Options
    kunglaoBittonkunglaoBitton Posts: 5
    2 of my pictures didn’t post

• Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 322 ★★
    Prestige doesn't affect attack and health. so get used to it kid
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    Have you tried reseting your masteries and setting them up again?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    You do not have good pi masteries... at all. In fact they are the opposite of good. You don't have the recoil masteries, deep wounds, assassin, inequity. A rule of thumb is the more masteries you have that cost the csrbsdiun core the better. You have almost none. Just glancing at it you are about 20 cores away or 10,000 units not including the ones that cost 150 to have even decent pi.
  • Options
    Arjun2022Arjun2022 Posts: 23

Prestige doesn't affect attack and health. so get used to it kid

Blud think he did something...
  • Options

You do not have good pi masteries... at all. In fact they are the opposite of good. You don't have the recoil masteries, deep wounds, assassin, inequity. A rule of thumb is the more masteries you have that cost the csrbsdiun core the better. You have almost none. Just glancing at it you are about 20 cores away or 10,000 units not including the ones that cost 150 to have even decent pi.

He is actually facing a problem... Even i don't have the unlocked the masteries that you have mentioned (I can as I have 11k units)... But still my any 6* Rank 5 has atleast 26k rating... 7* rank 1 level 25 atleast 18k rating
  • Options

Anyone else been having issues with their champions low Pi. My 6 star rank 5 awaked CGR is only 17,000 and many other champions are like that. I also have good masteries so it shouldn’t make sense. This bug has been going on for at least a month. @Kabam Miike

/us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/1d/ooq5tk6ew8jk.png" alt="" />

Remove ur points from proficiencies that are parry and few others... And max ur courage and pierce for extra damage
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 496 ★★★
    I don’t mean to be rude here, but you clearly don’t understand the mastery system. If you want high pi, check out a guide on YouTube.
  • Options
    kunglaoBittonkunglaoBitton Posts: 5
    edited May 12
    For everyone saying that I don’t know how the mastery system works, you didn’t read what I said or didn’t understand. I just resent my mastery’s and it fixed all my campions PI. Their PI went up at least 2000.

@Ghostboytjie thank you so much
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 849 ★★★
    You can def fix em even more.....a base 7 star on mine without suicides is around 19-20k unless you are juggs lol.....I have a r2 juggs who isn't as high pi as half my unawakened r1 7 stars...anyone awakened is higher than him lol
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,955 Guardian

For everyone saying that I don’t know how the mastery system works, you didn’t read what I said or didn’t understand. I just resent my mastery’s and it fixed all my campions PI. Their PI went up at least 2000.

@Ghostboytjie thank you so much

Yes, seems like you were asking because of the “missing masteries” issue that was around for a while after new Mastery Loadout system with Defense Default started up.
    (Parry duration, Recoil, Suicides, etc not working, and incorrectly LOW PI because of it).

NOT that you were asking “how to get HIGHEST PI possible” (like someone else recently).

Kabam had mentioned later on that although they fixed the issue, everyone using Loadouts would have to either do a switch of their Loadout, or go into Masteries and make a change, before the fix would take effect on their champs. (don’t think you needed to completely reset and rebuild them from scratch however ??)

That's probably why “Ghost” was suggesting that (and that others failed to realize).
    Glad it's working for you again.