Omega Days Opening Thread

1235»

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    And that's a wrap to my omega days opening, it makes sense to get knull as Saga ends.

• OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Did my last 26 points to get to the 100 milestone. Probably shouldn’t have bothered - apparently these banquet like events don’t like me. (the Vox was from a basic, not an Omega crystal. Obviously not complaining about that pull)

• BadahBadah Member Posts: 277 ★★

Bought one crystal to get the t2 dust milestone... Rng was in my favour's this time
  • GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 ★★
    Unfortunately this was not my event, so I decided to not buy the $80 offer in the Kabam store. Only pulled 1 7* (Gambit) out of all the crystals it took to get me to 100 points and the guaranteed 7*. Out of that crystal I pulled OR. So overall it was a great even with a lot of really good milestones. I hope they do this again, but am actually happy I didnt pull more 7* champs as I am not tempted to buy the $$ offers :)
    Hope everyone is having better crystal luck!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Sour taste still exists from last year so I said heck to saving for 4th & I went all in for the Omega Event w/ my units. Ended up with 15 7-stars total (includes some dups) between the full crystals, shards and Valiant crystals.

https://youtu.be/KFxlxBR2xMg?si=UkdHUW2qEomyir_I
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    edited May 10

It looked a bit like this

this accurately sums up my experience too

The only new 6* I got was Karnak, from a Nexus

everything else? just a lot of ISO

...which isn't that bad, but it isn’t great
    Yeah the iso is at least nice, but I wouldn’t pay 5700 units for basically just iso. No 7* from rng, I was happy at all the 6* dupes for 7* shards I was getting until my basic was an else dupe. Got the worst of the 6 out of my omega 7* crystal. If I was intentionally picking the worst option from every crystal my opening would’ve looked very similar.
  • Mdowney80Mdowney80 Member Posts: 82
    edited May 11
    My Omega Days pulls. I used enough units to get all the milestones then stopped. I believe I got all the new 7*s.

• RO53TT1RO53TT1 Member Posts: 323 ★★
    Man I like the omega days event but wow Kabam is definitely not even pretending they care about progression levels that are not valiant or paragon, I mean of course they want lower progression level around but it seems in their eyes the top 2 levels are the ones who spend the most so if they lose some lower levels oh well, I mean do they not realize if lower levels had access to a lot of the rewards given to the top 2 tiers they could get to those tiers. I don't know just the way it looks to me. Probably not worth the pen y for ur thoughts
  • Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
    32 crystals in - 3 6*s and 29 5*s