Really wanted a 7 star nightcrawler, but this incursions thing isn't worth it.

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
I just don't think it's fun after zone 13-15. Sure the rewards are very nice but you could get stuck on a crazy node combo, 4-5 nodes a fight and a very limited selection of champs. Will miss out on nightcrawler by 5 thingies.
Oh well, at least we can trade the tokens in for good value.

Comments

• MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Sell those runestones for 150 7* shards each, about 50% chance of pulling a better 7*…

Where to trade the runestones for 7* shards??
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

Sell those runestones for 150 7* shards each, about 50% chance of pulling a better 7*…

When the «Saga» ends, you can sell the runestones…prob one more month or so…
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    edited May 9
    GrO_ot78 said:

I’d personally take a guaranteed goatcrawler over a potential VtD but I see your point lol. Especially if you don’t want to do the grind for all the runestones. It has been pretty tedious
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

When the «Saga» ends, you can sell the runestones…prob one more month or so…
    Thanks
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    It's been a great chase goal for those who can regularly do all the content, get into GC etc but that's not me, especially these days where time is at a bit more of a premium.

I'm looking forward to us getting some more news on this as well.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Are there going to be 10 Runestones at the end of VT in BG Seasons 18 like there has been the last two seasons?
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

Are there going to be 10 Runestones at the end of VT in BG Seasons 18 like there has been the last two seasons?

As far as I know there are no "grace" runestones. You have to get ALL of them from the targeted content.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    I got him, but only halfway to having him awakened and I think he needs it. I wouldn’t break your bank for him. He’s fun, but not worth stressing over.
  • BosleyBosley Member Posts: 281 ★★★
    edited May 9
    There is something wrong with my choice when I play a difficult content just for rewards and not enjoyment.......

Sure, some content is supposed to be hard but this game is just getting stupid.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★

As far as I know there are no "grace" runestones. You have to get ALL of them from the targeted content.
    Yes, but does all of them include 10 coming from season 18?
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Would you guys change your minds if there was a way to buy incursions potions/revives with something else than units (like we could in the past incursion special events)?
    Or maybe put more runestones in the first rooms instead of having to go to room 20
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    Between this, AW Showcase and CCP Mojo, it really make me wonder why I'm still play this so call "game". Really struggled to find the fun and entertainment.

Wasted 4hrs just to capped out at Zone 15, yep wasted, because where is the fun.

Time after time Kabam said they hear the players feedback and months after the same old.

Sure I don't mind a challenge, but this is just ridiculous.

What is the point of having selected Def for just "Themed" Zone, whenever every other Zone is full of Regen and Buff Snack with Def that no Saga champs is a good counter for.

All of this with no extra opportunity for Incursion revives and potions.
    Fryday said:

Between this, AW Showcase and CCP Mojo, it really make me wonder why I'm still play this so call "game". Really struggled to find the fun and entertainment.

Wasted 4hrs just to capped out at Zone 15, yep wasted, because where is the fun.

Time after time Kabam said they hear the players feedback and months after the same old.

What is the point of having selected Def for just "Themed" Zone, whenever every other Zone is full of Regen and Buff Snack with Def that no Saga champs is a good counter for.

AW showcase wasn't hard
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    Some rooms are really funny with correct champs, but You face bosses like Ahnihilus or Manthing with all nodes to affect all Your hacks and You are done, with saga limit we got totally nerfed, thank god they banned some champs or could we worse.
    Emilia90 said:

Fryday said:

AW showcase wasn't hard
    You mean the content where it meant to represent T1 AW, but somehow all Def are 7* R3 max sig.

That Sasquatch fight sure isn't "fun" when you don't have a nice ranked up Photon.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    This is always my problem with incursions. It’s fun until 1 boss with horrible node combo ruins everything. Then you leave feeling defeated and don’t want to play again until they make another incursions event to get your hopes up…
    Fryday said:

Emilia90 said:

Fryday said:

AW showcase wasn't hard
    You mean the content where it meant to represent T1 AW, but somehow all Def are 7* R3 max sig.

That Sasquatch fight sure isn't "fun" when you don't have a nice ranked up Photon.
    Yes that. It wasn’t that hard and Titania and Hulk could also solo that fight if you slow played
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

I got him, but only halfway to having him awakened and I think he needs it. I wouldn’t break your bank for him. He’s fun, but not worth stressing over.

Yeah I even *bought* a bunch of runes and I still won’t make it to the 120 needed. Just going to spend 60 to get and awaken him as a 6* and then trade in the rest.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Spending hours playing perfectly to get a ridiculous rng node combo on like zone 20 where you have to quit out makes you feel defeated and makes me not want to try again.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Fryday said:

My 7R3 Void is very good against Healing … and my 7R3 Corvus destroyed everything else so far. 3rd spot for 7R3 Deathless Guillotine or Nick Fury or whatever you want. Took less than 2 hours for Zone 15 without any real roadblock. Worst probably was an enemy with the node where just #Heroes do solid damage (and I didn’t check prior) … but Void‘s reversed Healing managed it.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    Wait, this 1 rune for 150 7* shards is thay legit? I ain't THAT bothered about nightcrawler so would rather get 30k 7* shards I think 😳
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    edited May 9
    1 rune for 150 shards. 100 runes will get you 15k shards, meaning a 7* champ.
    WOLF_LINK said:

Fryday said:

My 7R3 Void is very good against Healing … and my 7R3 Corvus destroyed everything else so far. 3rd spot for 7R3 Deathless Guillotine or Nick Fury or whatever you want. Took less than 2 hours for Zone 15 without any real roadblock. Worst probably was an enemy with the node where just #Heroes do solid damage (and I didn’t check prior) … but Void‘s reversed Healing managed it.
    Hi @WOLF_LINK ,

Woh that is an amazing roster you got there.

Sadly, both of my Deathless Guillotine and Void (undupped) is at R1, no Corvus.

I have been messing about with Thing, Iceman, Weapon X and Deathless Guillotine, one time got to Zone 13 and another time got the Zone 15 before hitting silly RNG Nodes and Def combination.

With the limited Champs pool (Saga only), would of make sense to either limit the Def pool too and/or at least give players extra option to pick up Incursion items (like previous Incursion challenges), but nope Kabam did none of that.