WAR BUG - CANCEL THE SEASON

Emperor1987Emperor1987 Member Posts: 26
The Fact is:

When you die in War and you quit the Fight you get no Kill and get Full HP back

Please FIX IT

Comments

• Emperor1987Emperor1987 Member Posts: 26
  • johnfrederic1johnfrederic1 Member Posts: 24
    Pretty sure it's always been that in AQ and AW. Otherwise you could just reset again and again until you get a good fight.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    edited May 13
    why you quit? if you quit of course it is full health
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    edited May 13
    I believe what he is saying, based on other threads I've seen, is that people are quitting out until they get a good fight without losing attack bonuses and regaining full health(the attacker).
  • johnfrederic1johnfrederic1 Member Posts: 24

I believe what he is saying, based on other threads I've seen, is that people are quitting out until they get a good fight without losing attack bonuses and regaining full health(the attacker).

Guess I might have not understand op then, sorry about that. Normally when you quit you lose half live and the defender will get the kill, right ? But now it's the other way around.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    edited May 13

Pretty sure it's always been that in AQ and AW. Otherwise you could just reset again and again until you get a good fight.

In AQ, you lose half your life for a force quit.

In AW, you lose half your life and one Attack Bonus.

Canceling the season is a bit drastic if they can fix it after one war.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Initial replies probably hadn’t seen this other post detailing the new problem then.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367443/force-quit-in-war-to-save-abs#latest
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    Lemme get zone 25 first in incursions then fix it.
  • RohtagaRohtaga Member Posts: 53

Initial replies probably hadn’t seen this other post detailing the new problem then.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367443/force-quit-in-war-to-save-abs#latest

Except this thread doesn't detail the new problem. I have no idea if there is a new problem. But the "problem" being described in that thread was either a glitch or an unintended consequence of someone's game crashing. The fight in question was a zero AB fight, and if anyone doubts that, I'm sure Kabam has that data. If someone from Kabam would like to look into it, the fight was Bullseye on Stunning Reflection in Bg2.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★

In AQ, you lose half your life for a force quit.

In AW, you lose half your life and one Attack Bonus.

Canceling the season is a bit drastic if they can fix it after one war.
    We all know you're a diehard MCOC fan, but sometimes you've got to check the facts.

And i agree “Canceling a season” is too drastic.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    New Update.. (other bigger “under investigation” thread mentioned above was previously closed , maybe they can add this update status to there as well so those commenters can get auto-notified)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367617/bug-fix-to-resolve-force-quit-exploit#latest