**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Has anyone randomly met another MCOC player in real life out in public?

13»

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,816 ★★★★
    Haven't met anyone playing by chance yet, but I do have two friends who I introduced the game to. They've both quit, but I'm still going strong!
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    On one of my first dates when I moved to Los Angeles they saw me open the game and they played too. I honestly kinda kept dating them for a while but it was literally the only thing we had in common lol.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 876 ★★★
    Once
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 177
    edited May 26
    A police officer sitting next to me at a diner and A kid who sat down next to me on the train outside of NYC. I tapped the kid on the shoulder, he was like wtf, but when I turned my phone around he got so excited and didn’t stop asking me about champs and my roster
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 177
    edited May 26

Last year, riding a train into Manhattan for work, I was playing AW, and as usual with mcoc, I was yelling a bit of profanity getting blasted. I musta caught attention from other riders, a guy walked up to me asking what was I playing. Usually you don't ask ppl what they're doing in nyc (i.e. everyone minds their own business). Though the guy was gonna start something or rob me. Then I noticed he was also on mcoc as well on his phone.
    Here's the fricking kicker, we're both in the same alliance. In a city of close to 10 million and on the same train cart, we happen to be playing in the same alliance in mcoc in the same cart train. What are the odds.

That’s some RNG… or The game of life is RIGGED 🤔
  • Options
    ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 87
    The guy that helped me start an alliance back in the day that alliances had been introduced into the game I found out later he lived in a town 30 minutes away from me. So we instantly became friends on social media and we constantly called each other. Unfortunately he warned me he got Covid and he didn’t think he would make it. So he told me my brother will let you know if I don’t come back. Well we lost my friend and co founder RaiderJose to Covid RIP buddy.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★
    Glad this thread is still stayin alive
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,582 ★★★
    Arpollito said:

The guy that helped me start an alliance back in the day that alliances had been introduced into the game I found out later he lived in a town 30 minutes away from me. So we instantly became friends on social media and we constantly called each other. Unfortunately he warned me he got Covid and he didn’t think he would make it. So he told me my brother will let you know if I don’t come back. Well we lost my friend and co founder RaiderJose to Covid RIP buddy.

So sad...
    Rip
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 201 ★★
    My boyfriend but he only plays arena for fun which absolutely drives me crazy giving the fact I’m a normal player doing everything, already Valiant. when I met him I tried to teach him to play ‘normal’ but he refused. He’s unit-rich and probably level 40 or something like this. He doesn’t even want to play for catalyst to level up champions, just boring arena.

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    Ambjony said:

My boyfriend but he only plays arena for fun which absolutely drives me crazy giving the fact I’m a normal player doing everything, already Valiant. when I met him I tried to teach him to play ‘normal’ but he refused. He’s unit-rich and probably level 40 or something like this. He doesn’t even want to play for catalyst to level up champions, just boring arena.

Well for players arena is easy to play yk. There is no restriction, you can just choose the champ you like and keep hitting the opponent. A 5 min entertainment
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    Arpollito said:

That hurts
    RIP
    Keep going for his sake
  • Options
    I can't share all the details, but several years ago, one of my MCOC friends and I basically figured out we live in the same State and that we'd actually have a chance to meet up at a thing we both happened to be going to. So we did, it was great lol. We ended up meeting again a couple years later.

My best friend irl also happened to play the game before we became friends, so that was fun. I didn't tell him I was an MCOC YouTuber for a really long time so suffice to say he was surprised when I finally did lol (and tbc he didn't know about my channel at all, he was very casual with the game lol)
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    edited May 26
    All my years playing ive yet to see someone playing in NYC lol
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Glad this thread is still stayin alive

It's intriguing and engaging 🙂
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★
    edited May 28