Kabam How about.

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
Kabam how about letting player Cavalier and below have access to tier 6, basic catalyst fragments and three alpha catalyst fragments in some form outside events “example banquet and spring cleaning” and one way is to add them the either the glory or battlegrounds store.

Comments

• LunerCatLunerCat Member Posts: 11

Kabam how about letting player Cavalier and below have access to tier 6, basic catalyst fragments and three alpha catalyst fragments in some form outside events “example banquet and spring cleaning” and one way is to add them the either the glory or battlegrounds store.

I agree it will help out players to reach thronebreaker quicker with the other way of progression.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 415 ★★

That's what the path reward are in Act 8 & it's not Banquet & Spring Cleaning 😂 just story content
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited May 29

7 L1 revives and he gave up....

Dude.

I think I spent about a month saving units/revs to tackle GM. Beating him was unbelievably satisfying BECAUSE of that preparation.
    I feel like people forget that this game is just as much, if not more so, about resource management as it is fighting.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited May 29
    Just do the fight. Seatin did a great video on it... it's fun. Try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj1V0Si5xHA

Heck, here's Lagacy doing a 5 minute solo... Just watch the video, you might just be a better visual learner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9vDO_a86ak
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,892 ★★★★★

Yes, please give my small 600k Cav alt resources to start r4 and r5 my 6*, as if ascension already isn't more than enough..

My Cav account already has 3 6r4. Actually one of them is now r5 thanks to the poolies event lol