**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

He finally did it everyone!!!!

Gencer is the first mcoc player to hit 1 mill player rating. How bout a big round of applause for this amazing feat!!!.

I am very jealous and by the time i reach 1 mill rating 7* will be out haha.

He may have gotten 1 mill player rating but cant say the same for the fb page challenge but hey we will eventually give 1 mill likes sometime next yr and hopefully something amazing will happen like maybe 12 5* heroes for the price of $2 lmao

Comments

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    big deal...
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Hey bro why you tainting the milestone with the dig on Kabam especially since the two are unrelated? Twisted knickers....

Anyways enjoy your crystals, arenas and gifts they give to you in spite of you being such a bad sport.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    not to sound negative, but...who cares?

rumor has it several of those guys have spent north of $1M on this game combined. congrats for a giant wallet?

I wouldn't say 1mil lol, and if so then he should be ashamed for it taking this long lol
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I don't understand your obsession with this guy. Even further, I don't understand why you think anyone here is going to be excited or care. It's a little strange if I'm honest.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I only care about this if kabam is going to let him pick a crystal that everyone gets. And even then, I still don't really care.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Congratulations to Gencer...to reach a I mil rating, he worked for that.

For all the nay-sayers, go get bent.

Your opinion and mine, plus $3.50, will get you on the bus.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★

rumor has it several of those guys have spent north of $1M on this game combined. congrats for a giant wallet?

I wouldn't say 1mil lol, and if so then he should be ashamed for it taking this long lol

People close say 3 of them at least...$1 million combined....
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Hey bro why you tainting the milestone with the dig on Kabam especially since the two are unrelated? Twisted knickers....

Anyways enjoy your crystals, arenas and gifts they give to you in spite of you being such a bad sport.

Off topic: congrats on #3 on global valor lb
  • Mmx1991 wrote: »

There's no accomplishment you can or will ever achieve that can't be trivialized. You could cure cancer tomorrow and people would be slamming you for taking credit for pushing the last eight inches in a feat that took three hundred years of modern medicine to achieve.

Its a fun little milestone in a fun little game. Let people have a little fun celebrating a fun little achievement. It is worth caring about if you care about having fun and seeing others have fun. That's plenty for me.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Getting stuff for someone else accomplishing something is kinda dumb
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Haters gonna hate. Some people are always going to find something negative to say.

My roster is 340K, give or take. I know exactly how much time to get that.

It's cheap and easy to question how someone else got their rating, but one thing I can guarantee is this: If you got a 1 million rating, at some point, you got really, really, really good at every aspect of this game.

I can respect that, pretty easily. At some point, you gotta do it in the game, and clearly this player can play this thing better than a lot of people
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Getting stuff for someone else accomplishing something is kinda dumb

You're going to get stuff today just because its Friday. Friday is no more special a day than First Player Got To One Million day.
  • DNA3000 wrote: »

There's no accomplishment you can or will ever achieve that can't be trivialized. You could cure cancer tomorrow and people would be slamming you for taking credit for pushing the last eight inches in a feat that took three hundred years of modern medicine to achieve.

Its a fun little milestone in a fun little game. Let people have a little fun celebrating a fun little achievement. It is worth caring about if you care about having fun and seeing others have fun. That's plenty for me.

If you think that playing a gatcha phone game, equates to curing cancer then you really need a better perspective on life.

Fortunately I don't think that, nor did I say that. Usually, when someone wants to point out that something is always possible, they will point out the most extreme case not a similar case. Pointing out something that was equal to a mobile game accomplishment would not fit the logical argument, because then you'd just be saying that two things equally debatable were equivalent which is not useful.

So if I were to say that people can always trivialize every possible accomplishment, like even if you were to complete universal paperclips in only 36 hours they'd still say that was trivial, that would be pointless. The point comes from saying that even when the accomplishment is so much higher that it is incomparably higher it is still trivializable.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited December 2017
    First of all when i created this post i created because what gencer did is an amazing accompolishment and yes it took almost 3 yrs to do and it aint a easy task.

For those of you who comment negative comments shouldn't comment at all...The world is dealing with enough negative **** as it is and if you thought your comment would make a difference well it didnt.

Just bc you arent there doesnt mean you gotta talk smack about a player who worked so hard to getting where he is now. Its true he spent money but who hasn't its how the world works nothing is free.

You want free discover an island make it your country run it how you see fit and then come back in a yr and tell me all bout your free country bc i bet you it wouldn't last a week.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    DNA3000 wrote: »

If you think that playing a gatcha phone game, equates to curing cancer then you really need a better perspective on life.

Fortunately I don't think that, nor did I say that. Usually, when someone wants to point out that something is always possible, they will point out the most extreme case not a similar case. Pointing out something that was equal to a mobile game accomplishment would not fit the logical argument, because then you'd just be saying that two things equally debatable were equivalent which is not useful.

So if I were to say that people can always trivialize every possible accomplishment, like even if you were to complete universal paperclips in only 36 hours they'd still say that was trivial, that would be pointless. The point comes from saying that even when the accomplishment is so much higher that it is incomparably higher it is still trivializable.

For some reason when i read your comments all i see is blah blah blah....... Can you block peoples comments so they dont show up?
    Everything turns into an argument and **** fight on here, it's stupid sometimes
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Off topic: congrats on #3 on global valor lb

Second that. Strong showing.

Dr. Zola
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Yes. I agree. We could go into all kinds of accusations and speculation, but that's just a mood-killer. If people are happy, let them be happy. Congrats! :)
  • DNA3000 wrote: »

For some reason when i read your comments all i see is blah blah blah....... Can you block peoples comments so they dont show up?

The forums have an ignore feature you can access by going to the poster's user profile. There's a pulldown that has that option, although I've never used it myself.
  • Congrats gencer. Ok lets blow out the candles, have some ice cream cake and move on
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    This is great news! Thanks for sharing, absolutely made my day!!
    Someone make a post when he loses his virginity 😂
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Gencer is the first mcoc player to hit 1 mill player rating. How bout a big round of applause for this amazing feat!!!.

I am very jealous and by the time i reach 1 mill rating 7* will be out haha.

He may have gotten 1 mill player rating but cant say the same for the fb page challenge but hey we will eventually give 1 mill likes sometime next yr and hopefully something amazing will happen like maybe 12 5* heroes for the price of $2 lmao

What, are you this dudes girlfriend?