Does Elsa’s sig still work?

darjdarj Member Posts: 24
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but nothing came up on a quick search. Given that part of Elsa’s sig specifies “on the final node of a quest”, does the shift to multiple bosses / an extra node after the boss mean that she doesn’t get that bonus in those quests anymore? Mostly asking out of curiosity. Thanks!

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    The Final Node in Alliance War is the Main Boss Node you use to exit the Map.

The "mini bosses" don't count for this.
  • TheHercTheHerc Member Posts: 91
    Terra said:

I think OP meant multiple bosses in story where the boss is not on the final node
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,857 ★★★★★
    It should do - a long time ago, Kabam supposedly changed the 'final node' abilities that she and The Champion have, to make them active on the final boss node, even if there's a single node afterwards to complete the story.
  • darjdarj Member Posts: 24
    TheHerc said:

Terra said:

I think OP meant multiple bosses in story where the boss is not on the final node
    Yes, that’s what I meant, sorry if it wasn’t clear!
  • darjdarj Member Posts: 24

It should do - a long time ago, Kabam supposedly changed the 'final node' abilities that she and The Champion have, to make them active on the final boss node, even if there's a single node afterwards to complete the story.

Ahh okay great, I thought I remembered something like that but I couldn’t find it, so just wanted to make sure I’m not crazy. Thanks for your help!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,857 ★★★★★
    Here, Found it in the patch notes for 35.1: