**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

16.1 Crashes

Comments

• Options
    6547many6547many Posts: 22
    Droid Maxx. Still have problems.
  • Options
    galaxy S8 plus and game crashes start of fight . and keep gettin system down every day for the last 3 days different times of the day
  • Options
    5C0T5C0T Posts: 28
    iPhone 7 is stuck loading and reloading. Then it defaults to an arena loss for me. Please figure this out.
  • Options
    canlrence wrote: »
    Samsung Galaxy note 8, an error occurred while i was opening a yellow cristal, i do not remember its name. It appeared for the third anniversary. I lost It!!!!! How could i obtain it again?

Man that would have been beautiful on a note 8!

Yes it is! But today it's impossibile to play...
  • Options
    Still crashing. Samsung Galaxy S7
  • Options
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini still crashed. This is day 6 of not being able to play... Awful service by Kabam!
  • Options
    Oneplus One has very frequent dropouts and random sprite removal
  • Options
    visstilvisstil Posts: 19
    Some of use have been having this problem since the update and really we've gotten no where at this point. we had one fix after about 4 days but since then we've had one comment about a fix "coming soon" then nothing, only more bugs on the game for others...
  • Options
    rabo17Kutchrabo17Kutch Posts: 4
    So many devices/models. Understand the scope of providing services. Two+years into the game.Love it! Now the big 3 year anniversary. Missing out on all of it. Still can't enter any fight. Would love a fix, but how about an info update, some feedback/input or just a word of encouragement. Even a blunt "that's what you get for buying a galaxy S3".
  • Options
    OnePlus 3T. Same problem for the last 3 days. It happens at random times several times a day. It says "Problems connecting to the network. Please check your connection." And stays like that for some minutes up to one hour. Man, if this stays like this a few days more, you are going to lose a lot of players...
  • Options
    whenever I try to play I get a "problem connecting to network, check connection" message, I check my internet connection with fast.com and always have at least 10+Mbps yet cannot get the game to load and if I do get to the main menu it fails to load fights, quests even item use is glitching out and prompting me with the same problem connecting... message several times over before booting me back to home screen, I basically have not been able to play since the update and am missing out on all the 3 year anniversary events. Very frustrating.
    I'm using an iPhone 5S
  • Options
    6547many6547many Posts: 22
    Why is it up then down then up again. Just shut it down till it's fixed. Enough of this teaser ****.
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    It all went to **** when they pushed that percentage on the health bar. Remove it and see if that's the problem. If not put it back.
  • Options
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo and IPad 2 (If possible)
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Umi hammer S, "problem conecting to the network" message
  • Options
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    My iphone 6 is also having issues unfortunately.
  • Options
    mrmarstonmrmarston Posts: 27
    Two days remaining in the road to million arena. Already got 50plus 2* heroes, simple deal to easily got all the milestones, claim my long awaited 5* hero. But wait.....since 6 days when i updated the game, unable to begin any fight. But c'mon already 6day passed, i think game team be any good to fix this
    promblem, if they care,under this time intervall......so i'm very excited and rushing to the game. Selected my champs, and continue and then -unknown
    error has occured, please try again later- . Ok i try and again and again and again and again....... Sorry buddies we just suck it very, very deep.They don't care about us!
  • Options
    Galaxy note 5
  • Options
    when i parry and try to dash forward to hit the opponent instead of hitting him my champ is evading(just moving away from the opponent ). plz answer this issues

• Options
    Any update at all would be appreciated. At least Playdom gave updates for bugs on their marvel games...
  • Options
    7 and a half days of not being able to play... any update Kabam? This is getting ridiculous! Really putting me off carrying on playing. Very dissapointed.
  • Options
    No news???7 days passed!!!please we need answers!!!
  • Options
    PraveenPraveen Posts: 4
    Thanks kabam for fixing my game, it runs smoothly now, once again thanks.
  • Options
    Mine has worked great since last night I appreciate you guys getting it all done. Thanks!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there everyone. We pushed a fix for this, so you should not be having this issue anymore. Thanks so much for bearing with us while we worked on this!
  • Options
    Thank you kabam. The fix works fine and smooth as it was worth waiting. Keep it up
  • Options
    VikinxVikinx Posts: 16
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all,

We're aware that a number of you have been reporting new and more frequent crashes after updating to 16.1. We have a potential fix in place for a number of devices, but there may still be some issues present. If your device is listed, and you find you are still crashing more often than before, please let us know!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3:
    Samsung SM-T2105
    Samsung SM-T210
    Samsung GT-P5210

Samsung Galaxy S3:
    Samsung GT-I9300
    Samsung SGH-I747

Samsung Galaxy Note:
    Samsung GT-N5110

Hewlett-Packard HP Slate 7 HD

ASUS Fonepad 7:
    Asus K00Z

LG Tribute HD:
    LGE LGLS676

Samsung j7 . Lagging a lot.. screen stops momentarily while fighting and my swipes and touches are not registered. So get hit in return. Also there are other lags like miss hits and opponent doing special mid combo. Evades failing. Cant dash in after a heavy or spcl attack of opponent nd get intercepted .
  • Options
    Huawei P10 please fix it!!!
  • Options
    Huawei P10 please fix it!!!