**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How do you feel about your....

TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
Profile Reactions?

Here are mine for a example.
I find it fun to know how much I have amassed.
Although I wish there'd be a leaderboard for each reaction.

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,440 ★★★★★
    Never ask me this again
    Btw most of them are just random. And i still get disagrees a lot regardless of what or how much i post
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,986 ★★★★★
    I like to see what I get too. I also like the fact I have more agrees than disagrees.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★

Never ask me this again

Btw most of them are just random. And i still get disagrees a lot regardless of what or how much i post
    There is a reason why you did get so many disagrees I can clearly remember 😅
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 215 ★★

Never ask me this again

Your arc is still one of the greatest
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,440 ★★★★★

Never ask me this again

And that time was different, right buddy?
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 425 ★★★

Never ask me this again

And that time was different, right buddy?
    Reputation sticks