**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Easter egg specials

I was recently playing as wolverine weapon X against Lady death strike and she used her special 3 and I noticed it was a different animation and that’s awesome! I know when you have groot and rocket raccoon they have a unique special 3 and quicksilver against himself. I love all the hidden Easter eggs and references this game has! Is there any other secret specials that anyone else has seen?

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    Onslaught and prof x
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,717 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver vs quicksliver is the best
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 257 ★★★
    She does the same SP3 animation against Wolverine and OLM
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 316
    Caleb1705 said:

She does the same SP3 animation against Wolverine and OLM

It is OML not OLM
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★

I was recently playing as wolverine weapon X against Lady death strike and she used her special 3 and I noticed it was a different animation and that’s awesome! I know when you have groot and rocket raccoon they have a unique special 3 and quicksilver against himself. I love all the hidden Easter eggs and references this game has! Is there any other secret specials that anyone else has seen?

Oh I may have to try this
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 316
    jdschw said:

He's talking about Old Logan Man. Totally different champ than Old Man Logan.

You haven't gotten OLM yet? He's awesome.

You say 'old logan man' and 'old man logan' are two different champion in mcoc. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Strawhat11Strawhat11 Posts: 27
    Old Logan man?! Now I’m gonna max out my 5* I gotta try this. There’s also lots of hidden Dialogue especially from Spider-Man and Hercules. This game is awesome
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 68
    OML OLM same thing but have you ever seen "man thats an old logan?"
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 384 ★★
    namor and attuma