Season 19 Battlegrounds Harder than ever to climb.

SharkpawSharkpaw Posts: 4
edited July 3 in General Discussion
This season is an absolute joke when it comes to matchmaking. I know I'm not the best player in the game, nowhere close, but the fact is the level of difficulty to win is not any easier but much more harder and therefore I am stuck in the Platinum track. I am Paragon with no Rank 5 6*s and only have 1 Rank 2 7* and have been matched against rosters that are consistently valiant and legends with the PI 10-15k more than my roster and loads of Rank 5s Max sig 6* and even Rank 3 7*, making it impossible to win. I have lost a consistent 9-10 matches for days now and it RARELY gives me an opponent my same rank or lower and it is truly making this game not fun at all. This by far has been the hardest season to win in and I've been playing since the beginning of BGs , so cut the BS about it being easier to climb the victory track.

Also, last seasons' rewards compensations was garbage. I grinded to Vibranium and only got rewards for Platinum IV. Kabam.....You need to learn to take better care of your customer base and not just give us some BS about how there are incentive rewards to "Grind More" this next season.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.