Jax's Bittersweet Departure - This is my last week as an MCOC Community Manager

Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member Posts: 1,718
edited July 4 in General Discussion
Hello Summoners!

I have some bittersweet news to share! Tomorrow, Friday July 5th marks my final day as your MCOC Community Manager as I have accepted a new job opportunity.

It has been an absolute pleasure and a privilege to be a part of this community over the last two years. It will be an emotional sign off; please come to our live stream tomorrow (July 5th, 9am PT twitch.tv/Kabam) as I say a final goodbye AND for more information on what comes next for me and for you all! BECAUSE! I would never leave you to navigate this transition alone; come meet your NEW Community Manager (who might be familiar to some of you!) Rest assured, you will be left in good hands!

Thank you for all of the memories, Summoners.

Jax

Comments

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 816 ★★★
    Bye bro! Who’s gonna replace you? Crashed? We need more!! Lol
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 416 ★★★
    Crashed has been really good so far. But even they are just one person. Hope there will be more. Hopefully someone who has already been there for the ride and not someone brand new

Farewell Jax, thanks for unmuting me when I said sorry. It was genuinely heart touching
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,039 ★★★★
    I will miss you. You are a great, kind, funny caring person, everyone who frequents forums, I'm sure, would agree. Good luck at your new job. Also why do I feel it may be one of the community guardians as the new manager
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    Sorry to see you go. Best wishes in your new role!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,220 ★★★
    Don’t go jax. You’ve been the best.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    We'll miss you. Guess this means Kabam Crashed is back on top of my favorite Kabam employee now .
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 703 ★★★★
    Is crashed the new guy? He seems to have been more active recently
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,708 ★★★★★
    What does this mean for livestreams after this one will they be continuing?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

What does this mean for livestreams after this one will they be continuing?

I'm betting Dave is taking over so we'll see him running the streams