Ronan Solos SoS Viv

kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 β˜…β˜…β˜…
https://youtu.be/dJQYlPM7768?si=ao0h8nypDZwsvGO2

Just wanted to share this Ronan Cheese πŸ§€

Unfortunately picking him to complete means Past is Past and Future is Now objectives won't work.

Cheers.

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes but then you have to use science skill to annhilius path? Not very fun when you must have 3 buffs at same
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238 β˜…
    kenadroid said:

Unfortunately picking him to complete means Past is Past and Future is Now objectives won't work.

Cheers.

Torch solos her super ez too
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hate Iron Fist the most out of these fights.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

Piggy is even easier, he auto evades her sp1 final beam, apply porker chopper when he evades, repeat, porker popper, repeat, parker popper porker burst chopper damage every time she uses special, easy win. 🐷
    Only if u have Pig
    PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

Piggy is even easier, he auto evades her sp1 final beam, apply porker chopper when he evades, repeat, porker popper, repeat, parker popper porker burst chopper damage every time she uses special, easy win. 🐷
    Stunlock > needing to evade and deal with her specials.
    Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

Stun lock with Cosmic Ronin?
    Then how you'd try to beat onslaught annihilus who needs 3 buffs with science-skill? Very tough time.

Herc can run through bottom path by himself but can't run through on top path.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 18
    PT_99 said:

Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

Then how you'd try to beat onslaught annihilus who needs 3 buffs with science-skill? Very tough time.

Herc isn’t good for annihilus. His infuriate gives him a indefinite unstoppable for the duration of his infuriate.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He is pretty aggressive as it is, maybe just avoid using infuriate against him? But I thought it was the stifle that makes him unstoppable when you dash back. I just won’t dash back when stifled.
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lokx said:

PT_99 said:

Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

Herc isn’t good for annihilus. His infuriate gives him a indefinite unstoppable for the duration of his infuriate.
    This is not true. Taunt gives Annihilus unblockable and unstoppable not infuriate. He’s just getting the unstoppable when you dash back and the stifle is converted
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maratox said:

Lokx said:

PT_99 said:

Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

This is not true. Taunt gives Annihilus unblockable and unstoppable not infuriate. He’s just getting the unstoppable when you dash back and the stifle is converted
    Oh yeah i mean taunt, get those mixed up. But herc has taunt not infuriate.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Torch works. Took me 1 revive with a 6* r3 ascended torch (without nova flame), just stay above 1 bar and block her sp1 hits to get smoulders (or you could just dex them, I did a bit of both).
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 425 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I took piggy just for a trial and he was so good for viv. I was even able to evade her specials better. Almost like as if his window of evade was larger
  • Stone3xStone3x Member Posts: 60 β˜…
    Luke cage also soloes her with ease 😎
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Serpent is also really good for her since his sp2 deals more burst damage based on armor rating
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lokx said:

Maratox said:

Lokx said:

PT_99 said:

Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

Have you ever used herc because you’re wrong again.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lokx said:

Maratox said:

Lokx said:

PT_99 said:

Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

Hercules doesn’t hav taunt.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lokx said:

Maratox said:

Lokx said:

PT_99 said:

Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

He has infuriate. Only taunt causes Annihilus to go unblockable and unstoppable
    PT_99 said:

Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

No harm in another run?
    Or are you really that stringy.
    Terra said:

PT_99 said:

Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

No harm in another run?
    Or are you really that stringy.
    Yes I am that stingy, why do 3 runs instead of 2? Just because of "haha stun lock lol lol"
    What?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lokx said:

PT_99 said:

Terra said:

PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Cheers.

Herc with Odin prefights against Annihilus was the easiest solo of the entire gauntlet.