Should I just go for it? First Necro path

TheTrueElderTheTrueElder Member Posts: 31
So I currently have 25 revives in my stash, along with 2600 units, which if I spent all on 40% revives, would be about 65 revives. All together, it comes to 90 revives for first completion with Aegon. Am I ready or should I continue to wait and farm a bit more?

Comments

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    Do it, necro is easy and you can do it in less than 20 revives with aegon
  • AecynAecyn Member Posts: 96
    Depending on your skill level. That can get you there but on average it takes a little more from what I've seen. My first run with a 6r4a Sig 200 Aegon was something like 110 revives. But it could have been less because I had no stash of potions to heal up. If you have a big stockpile of potions and free crystals (for more potions) that number can come down quite a bit. I died a lot from chip damage in a few fights because I just had 20% to start. Some fights, that's all you need though.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 368 ★★★
    It depends on a million factors: what level is your aegon? How good are you? How good are you with aegon specifically? Which path? Who else will you be bringing?

I used about 100 revives total on my first path, maybe a little more, with a 6r4a aegon on the titania path.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    I think, if you're asking it means you're unsure and being unsure means you probably don't have enough.

I would want inventory maxed based on how little effort it takes.