Buff Red Hulk

SnarzSnarz Member Posts: 2
Red hulk is super decent imo I have him at r; sig 200 and prolly gonna r5 the beast honestly he’s really underrated coz people want the buff coz they think he’s a bit meh but for me? I would love to see a buff but he doesn’t really need it like mine hits around 18k M attacks he does good in war and BGS surprisingly really well it would just be super cool for him to get a better buff but he’s still good for me I don’t regret taking him up

Comments

• Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★

Just make him a 7*, I’ve wanted him as one since the launch pool

yup, scaling him up would be awesome! not the BEST, but a super stable pull.
    personally think Dormamu might make a good 7 (disagree or no, but I’d play him).

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited July 29

Just make him a 7*, I’ve wanted him as one since the launch pool

Him and ibom should've, at the very least, been ahead of Thing. That's a no brainer imo.
    Yea I feel like it would’ve been better for both of them to become 7* sooner rather than later. Thing could at least have waited until sigs were more available.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Member Posts: 943 ★★★
    I have a feeling he will be released as a 7* when the new Cap movie comes out...
  • IamnikeIamnike Member Posts: 265 ★★
    If he was a 7 * he would be way more relevant
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    edited July 29
    I think we'll see red hulk 7* much sooner rather than later...
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    edited July 29
    Gladiator Hulk needs it more than Redhulk, Redhulk is pretty basic but does what he does well. Gladiator Hulk was good for a super short period and now he is just forgotten and pretty mid, maybe even less than mid.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★

Gladiator Hulk needs it more than Redhulk, Redhulk is pretty basic but does what he does well. Gladiator Hulk was good for a super short period and now he is just forgotten and pretty mid, maybe even less than mid.

I think he’s the worst hulk now. The other hulks are good
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I think he’s the worst hulk now. The other hulks are good
    He be better if his passive face me of 70% be 100% also resists degen by face me by 100% and given a higher attack since even face me he just dies since he just cant heal the damage enough
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    no
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

I have a feeling he will be released as a 7* when the new Cap movie comes out...

Yup. Actually they might have done it sooner had the OP used just a bit more punctuation in his request.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    7* and his sp1 gives Fury.
    All hulks gets Fury.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Member Posts: 322 ★★
    it will be announce in dec and buffed up by feb 2025
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★

Sometimes his weird unstoppable catches me offguardn in combination with high block pen on sp1
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk is really good. If I was to give him the simplest of tune-ups, I'd increase his Regeneration Potency; and then switch the effects of his SP2 and SP3 so he's got his best damage on SP2; and then access to regen on SP3, if he needs it.
    Maybe increase the Potency of his burst damage on Specials, per bar of Power spent...?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

7* and his sp1 gives Fury.
    All hulks gets Fury.

No. Red Hulk just burns hotter. It's one of his weaknesses. Make him too angry and he burns out quickly.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    We have domino and masacre as 7* so Rulk would be nice to complete the 7* trinity